LAWLESS RP HACKED, SOME1 SPAWNED MILLIONS IN MONEY,, STAFF IN PANIC DAMAGE CONTROL

Joined
May 26, 2014
Messages
10
Likes
0
Points
1
1
#1
HAHAHAHA, 
Someone just spawned millions of in-game cash in lawless rp and lawless rp STAFF IS IN FULL PANIC DAMAGE CONTROL,,

They delete every message criticizing about the money spawn hacking, they delete every forum thread discussing the money spawn hack

The hacker also betted millions in the casino making legit players lose a fuckton of money while also putting 500k contract bounty on their head, lmao

And now there are fuck-ton of  REFUND REQUEST because they got killed by a hitman with the hacked money and they're losing 200-500k money because of the hacked money,

You can see in the link below that they got at least 6 fucking refund request because shit players got killed by hitman and lost at casino

https://www.lawlessrp.com/forums/refund-request.381/


Its so funny watching those lawless rp scatter and try to delete anything related discussing the money hacking.

 

kappaboyx

New Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2015
Messages
4
Likes
0
Points
1
1
#5
he used the save dialog cleo. the script is really shitty so everytime he deposited money into his house he relogged using the cleo and the money was in his hand again while also in his house safe so he did that until he had like 50-100m
 
OP
OP
G
Joined
May 26, 2014
Messages
10
Likes
0
Points
1
1
#6
kappaboyx said:
he used the save dialog cleo. the script is really shitty so everytime he deposited money into his house he relogged using the cleo and the money was in his hand again while also in his house safe so he did that until he had like 50-100m
this dialog generator??

http://ugbase.eu/Thread-Sampfuncs-dialog-generator
 

kappaboyx

New Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2015
Messages
4
Likes
0
Points
1
1
#7
greenreign said:
kappaboyx said:
he used the save dialog cleo. the script is really shitty so everytime he deposited money into his house he relogged using the cleo and the money was in his hand again while also in his house safe so he did that until he had like 50-100m
this dialog generator??

http://ugbase.eu/Thread-Sampfuncs-dialog-generator

http://ugbase.eu/Thread-Dialog-Repeat?highlight=dialog
second post
 
Joined
May 29, 2013
Messages
8
Likes
0
Points
1
1
#8
I'm happy you liked it, that's the video i posted on forums
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sxuMb7jmEM

I won't explain how to do it because their owner is about to waste his next month on fixxing it, people want their things back, not to mention all the things i bought from businesses hahaha
rip lrp
 
OP
OP
G
Joined
May 26, 2014
Messages
10
Likes
0
Points
1
1
#9
ofek16 said:
I'm happy you liked it, that's the video i posted on forums
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sxuMb7jmEM

I won't explain how to do it because their owner is about to waste his next month on fixxing it, people want their things back, not to mention all the things i bought from businesses hahaha
rip lrp
Dont bother,, it's already patched lmao,, also you could've taken down lawless but you just couldnt handle it and you just had to show off,, now its back to normal,
 
Joined
May 29, 2013
Messages
8
Likes
0
Points
1
1
#10
If you've read my message, I got banned on the second time for ban evading, and for this method you need a level 3 account with some amount of money, and I really don't give enough fucks for leveling up all again lmfao.
And yeah I'm one of those who show off with what they do, is that something wrong? :)
This server is already dead, I'm not the one who ruined it lol, admins are corrupt, HMA members (who suppose to be unknown and very good) use aimbot and tell all their friends who contracted them and refunding their money (Max Thomax and AL).
 
OP
OP
G
Joined
May 26, 2014
Messages
10
Likes
0
Points
1
1
#11
Lol, well I tried it with a new char and after the 4th relog they tped me and banned me for "trying to hack",, so its detectable now
 
Top