CLEO SmartObjectFinder bY M1ZG4RD

m1zg4rd_PL

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2013
Messages
222
Likes
0
Points
66
#1
Hi, I made this script few months ago, but I didn't wish to make a competition for myself xD

This script search any object you want (by default it is briefcase object) and he mark it on radar. Default activation is 9+P. After script mark it, you can spectate object when you are in any car (by default it's by holding "-" key). If you will find it, simply press spacebar near object and marker on radar will disappear, you can also cancel marker by pressing 0+o.

Script can detect if object is too high from ground or under textures,he will alert you if he detect a trap :)

You can customize activation keys and object ID in INI file (it will be generated after first run)
Keycodes can be found here:

Code:
Backspace 			8
Tab 				9
Enter 				13
Shift (both) 			16
Ctrl (both) 			17
Pause 				19
Caps Lock 			20
Esc 				27
Spacebar 			32
Page Up 			33 
Page Down 			34
End 				35
Home 				36
(left arrow) 			37
(up arrow) 			38
(right arrow) 			39 
(down arrow) 			40
Insert 				45
Delete 				46
0 				48
1 				49 
2 				50
3 				51
4 				52
5 				53 
6 				54 
7 				55 
8 				56 
9 				57 
A or a 				65 
B or b 				66
C or c 				67
D or d 				68 
E or e 				69 
F or f 				70 
G or g 				71
H or h 				72
I or i 				73
J or j 				74 
K or k 				75
L or l 				76 
M or m 				77 
N or n 				78 
O or o 				79 
P or p 				80 
Q or q 				81 
R or r 				82 
S or s 				83 
T or t 				84 
U or u 				85
V or v 				86 
W or w 				87 
X or x 				88 
Y or y 				89 
Z or z				90 
(left Windows key) 		91
(right Windows key) 		92 
(application key) 		93 
0 (numpad with Num Lock on) 	96 
1 (numpad with Num Lock on) 	97 
2 (numpad with Num Lock on) 	98 
3 (numpad with Num Lock on) 	99 
4 (numpad with Num Lock on) 	100
5 (numpad with Num Lock on) 	101 
6 (numpad with Num Lock on) 	102
7 (numpad with Num Lock on) 	103
8 (numpad with Num Lock on) 	104 
9 (numpad with Num Lock on) 	105 
* (numpad) 			106
+ (numpad) 			107
- (numpad) 			109
. (numpad) 			110
/ (numpad) 			111
F1 				112
F2 				113 
F3 				114 
F4 				115 
F5 				116 
F6 				117 
F7 				118
F8 				119 
F9 				120
F10 				121
F11 				122
F12 				123
Num Lock 			144
Scroll Lock 			145
; 				186
= 				187
, 				188
- 				189
. 				190
/				191
` 				192
[ 				219 
 				220 
] 				221 
' 				222
Work for me on CLEO 4.3, you don't need SAMPFUNCS :)

You can test how it works by BRIEFCASETEST.cs script, spawn briefcase in front of you on 2 key, and destroy it on 3 key (not numpad).

EDIT (2014-09-07): If you want source code, PM me, don't buy source from that scammer: Mr.Ze
 

Attachments

iiZor

Active Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2014
Messages
34
Likes
0
Points
6
5
#5
Wait.. can I make it find other objects? possibly by the object's ID or name.
Example; gates, fences, giftboxes, chairs, moneybags etc.
 

vincetan789

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2014
Messages
212
Likes
0
Points
16
10
#6
m1zg4rd link said:
Hi, I made this script few months ago, but I didn't wish to make a competition for myself xD

This script search any object you want (by default it is briefcase object) and he mark it on radar. Default activation is 9+P. After script mark it, you can spectate object when you are in any car (by default it's by holding "-" key). If you will find it, simply press spacebar near object and marker on radar will disappear, you can also cancel marker by pressing 0+o.

Script can detect if object is too high from ground or under textures,he will alert you if he detect a trap :)

You can customize activation keys and object ID in INI file (it will be generated after first run)
Keycodes can be found here:

Code:
Backspace 			8
Tab 				9
Enter 				13
Shift (both) 			16
Ctrl (both) 			17
Pause 				19
Caps Lock 			20
Esc 				27
Spacebar 			32
Page Up 			33 
Page Down 			34
End 				35
Home 				36
(left arrow) 			37
(up arrow) 			38
(right arrow) 			39 
(down arrow) 			40
Insert 				45
Delete 				46
0 				48
1 				49 
2 				50
3 				51
4 				52
5 				53 
6 				54 
7 				55 
8 				56 
9 				57 
A or a 				65 
B or b 				66
C or c 				67
D or d 				68 
E or e 				69 
F or f 				70 
G or g 				71
H or h 				72
I or i 				73
J or j 				74 
K or k 				75
L or l 				76 
M or m 				77 
N or n 				78 
O or o 				79 
P or p 				80 
Q or q 				81 
R or r 				82 
S or s 				83 
T or t 				84 
U or u 				85
V or v 				86 
W or w 				87 
X or x 				88 
Y or y 				89 
Z or z				90 
(left Windows key) 		91
(right Windows key) 		92 
(application key) 		93 
0 (numpad with Num Lock on) 	96 
1 (numpad with Num Lock on) 	97 
2 (numpad with Num Lock on) 	98 
3 (numpad with Num Lock on) 	99 
4 (numpad with Num Lock on) 	100
5 (numpad with Num Lock on) 	101 
6 (numpad with Num Lock on) 	102
7 (numpad with Num Lock on) 	103
8 (numpad with Num Lock on) 	104 
9 (numpad with Num Lock on) 	105 
* (numpad) 			106
+ (numpad) 			107
- (numpad) 			109
. (numpad) 			110
/ (numpad) 			111
F1 				112
F2 				113 
F3 				114 
F4 				115 
F5 				116 
F6 				117 
F7 				118
F8 				119 
F9 				120
F10 				121
F11 				122
F12 				123
Num Lock 			144
Scroll Lock 			145
; 				186
= 				187
, 				188
- 				189
. 				190
/				191
` 				192
[ 				219 
 				220 
] 				221 
' 				222
Work for me on CLEO 4.3, you don't need SAMPFUNCS :)

You can test how it works by BRIEFCASETEST.cs script, spawn briefcase in front of you on 2 key, and destroy it on 3 key (not numpad).
there is no markers showing on rp server
 
OP
OP
m1zg4rd_PL

m1zg4rd_PL

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2013
Messages
222
Likes
0
Points
66
#10
esb link said:
does the object have to be streamed?
:celeral_guy:
Yes, this script doesn't search object further than draw distance limit, so set it to the maximum.

iiZor link said:
Wait.. can I make it find other objects? possibly by the object's ID or name.
Example; gates, fences, giftboxes, chairs, moneybags etc.
Of course, you have to edit generated BRIEFCASE.INI file and set value of BRIEFCASE_ID to your custom object ID.

vincetan789 link said:
there is no markers showing on rp server
I will try to make RP compatible version :p

SaeN link said:
How can i find money bag with it ?
Change value in BRIEFCASE_ID key to your money bag object ID and search it by pressing 9+P once in a while (the best method is flying on helicopter around while searching).
 

SaeN

Active Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2013
Messages
35
Likes
0
Points
56
#11
its id is 1550 can u do it please ? and post the link here or pm me ? ;/ i m a newbie
 
OP
OP
m1zg4rd_PL

m1zg4rd_PL

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2013
Messages
222
Likes
0
Points
66
#12
SaeN link said:
its id is 1550 can u do it please ? and post the link here or pm me ? ;/ i m a newbie
1. Connect to any server and exit game.
2. Go to your GTA San Andreas folder, open it, and go to "CLEO".
3. Edit BRIEFCASE.INI file with Notepad.
4. Change key BRIEFCASE_ID value from 1210 to 1550:

Default BRIEFCASE.INI:
Code:
[MAIN]
KEY_1=57
KEY_2=80
KEY_OFF_1=48
KEY_OFF_2=79
KEY_SPECTATE=189
BRIEFCASE_ID=1210
Your new BRIEFCASE.INI:
Code:
[MAIN]
KEY_1=57
KEY_2=80
KEY_OFF_1=48
KEY_OFF_2=79
KEY_SPECTATE=189
BRIEFCASE_ID=1550
5. Save this file and now you have properly configured script.
 

Attachments

CowsAreVegan

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2013
Messages
54
Likes
0
Points
56
#14
Can you make it to add more objects to search at once? Or if for example 3 Briefcases is found, can you make button to switch through each case? So you can choose out of 3 to display a marker on?

Perhaps also abillity to switch object IDS with In game command? This CLEO is very useful....
 
OP
OP
m1zg4rd_PL

m1zg4rd_PL

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2013
Messages
222
Likes
0
Points
66
#15
CowsAreVegan link said:
Can you make it to add more objects to search at once? Or if for example 3 Briefcases is found, can you make button to switch through each case? So you can choose out of 3 to display a marker on?

Perhaps also abillity to switch object IDS with In game command? This CLEO is very useful....
I will add this features in new version of this mod. As yet this version is for single object search only.
 
Top