Can other cleo scripts not work because of other cleo scripts? (lol)

KamikazeSripterul

Reaction score
Reinstalling all GTA isnt that hard. You just need to copy and paste cleo and sampfuncs folders. Dont use latest sampfuncs / cleo, the version of sampfuncs / cleo might be the problem. Try using cleo 4.1 and sampfuncs 5.4.1, those are the one i use and everything works well. Old scripts such as route recorder might not be updated for the latest sampfuncs / cleo versions.

erikonasz

Reaction score
Reinstalling all GTA isnt that hard. You just need to copy and paste cleo and sampfuncs folders. Dont use latest sampfuncs / cleo, the version of sampfuncs / cleo might be the problem. Try using cleo 4.1 and sampfuncs 5.4.1, those are the one i use and everything works well. Old scripts such as route recorder might not be updated for the latest sampfuncs / cleo versions.

Aight, ill try to install older version of sampfuncs and cleo, ill give u update in like 10 minutes haha.

edit: when i try to install older version of cleo, this modpack just dont work, samp doesn't launch:(

Last edited:

KamikazeSripterul

Reaction score
Make a separate directory. Install gta (moduri.ro/gta) the install samp (moduri.ro/samp) then install sampfuncs and cleo. Try those mods afterwards.