[Cleo Request] Trigger bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looneygooney

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one):trigger bot
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not):version of this in the pervious version of op hacks
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I currently already have a triggerbot with a trigger key however it does not work with snipers and is unable to to shoot people when standing behind objects such as cars. The previous triggerbot I had would still fire at exposed areas (such as their head) when taking cover behind a car. I also wanted to know if there was an existing triggerbot that ignored your team colour and allowed you to add people to a specific friends list.
* Details (add more details to your
Looking for triggerbot that works with snipers, has a trigger key or friendliest and allows you to shoot people whilst they are standing behind cover.

//Don't use xx-large font when making a thread. (warned) ~Mr.Christmas

Reaction score
Looneygooney said:
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one):trigger bot
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not):version of this in the pervious version of op hacks
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I currently already have a triggerbot with a trigger key however it does not work with snipers and is unable to to shoot people when standing behind objects such as cars. The previous triggerbot I had would still fire at exposed areas (such as their head) when taking cover behind a car. I also wanted to know if there was an existing triggerbot that ignored your team colour and allowed you to add people to a specific friends list.
Looking for triggerbot that works with snipers, has a trigger key or friendliest and allows you to shoot people whilst they are standing behind cover.

There's no PUBLIC triggerbots with such functions.
And it doesn't work with sniper because the green triangle wont draw above ped's head when you're aiming with the sniper. (that's how public cleo triggerbots works)
However, if you want make it work with sniper, and want fix previous bugs of public triggerbots - you can do it by drawing invisible coronas (or something like that) or even more : scan Z camera angle and shoot whenever player is in certain area.
That's the only way I know how could you do it in cleo, maybe people like springfield or 0pcode.exe could tell you more.
If you want it to ignore the players that have same color as you, get the targeted Ped PTR, get Ped PTR's in streaming area, get their color from "samp.dll+0x216378+0x1+(ID *4)" (special thanks to monday) and check if he have the same color as you, or if that player is in your friend list.
Not gonna tell you where you can find offsets for RemotePlayerData and how to get Ped PTR's in steamed area, since you can look at the mod_sa code or ask help from experienced people. I've spent 2 days to figure out how to find it, because I'm literally dog shit at C++, so good luck!
Don't be mad at me because I didn't do your request, you could do it yourself, and believe me, if you don't have any skills in programming, or you don't know how hacks work, that would be a good journey. ;)

Question : are you Russian?  :iknowwhatyoudidthere:

Looneygooney

Reaction score
supahdupahnubah said:
Looneygooney said:

There's no PUBLIC triggerbots with such functions.
And it doesn't work with sniper because the green triangle wont draw above ped's head when you're aiming with the sniper. (that's how public cleo triggerbots works)
However, if you want make it work with sniper, and want fix previous bugs of public triggerbots - you can do it by drawing invisible coronas (or something like that) or even more : scan Z camera angle and shoot whenever player is in certain area.
That's the only way I know how could you do it in cleo, maybe people like springfield or 0pcode.exe could tell you more.
If you want it to ignore the players that have same color as you, get the targeted Ped PTR, get Ped PTR's in streaming area, get their color from "samp.dll+0x216378+0x1+(ID *4)" (special thanks to monday) and check if he have the same color as you, or if that player is in your friend list.
Not gonna tell you where you can find offsets for RemotePlayerData and how to get Ped PTR's in steamed area, since you can look at the mod_sa code or ask help from experienced people. I've spent 2 days to figure out how to find it, because I'm literally dog shit at C++, so good luck!
Don't be mad at me because I didn't do your request, you could do it yourself, and believe me, if you don't have any skills in programming, or  you don't know how hacks work, that would be a good journey. ;)

Question : are you Russian?  :iknowwhatyoudidthere:
Nah I just like to act retarded sometimes for my own amusement. Yeah the old triggerbot I had was private, lost it when I replaced my motherboard recently. Private hacks worked off of hardware ID and that changed when I got the new board. I'm pretty new to C++. I've already spoken to Opcode but he hasn't got the time. I suppose I'll do some tweaking when I can. Thanks for the help either way, should be off to a good start.

Status
Not open for further replies.