crasher.cs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmed_mido112002

Reaction score
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]*[/font][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace] Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): crasher.cs[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): i didnt have videos or screenshot but my friend use it[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) I want cleo mode do that if i want some one have crash make his game crashed[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]* Details (add more details to your request) [size=small][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]  I want cleo mode do that if i want some one have crash make his game crashed[/font][/font][/size]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]* On/off key (specify it):I dont know[/font]

4changesLeft

Reaction score
http://ugbase.eu/Thread-ASI-bulletCrasher037-by-P3ti-0x668?highlight=%5BASI%5D+bulletCrasher037+%7C+by+P3ti+%26+0x668
Search for one moment xD

MrChristmas

Expert
Reaction score
because there are no public crashes atm, go and code your one or pay someone $$$$ and get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.