I need a w/r .cs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legionkiller

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): i need a cleo for gta sa   for  write rules of factions (part part)  and in game without alt tab  with a cmd  show  that writen from me

* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): no
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully):i need a cleo for gta sa   for  write rules of factions (part part)  and in game without alt tab  with a cmd  show  that writen from me
* Details (add more details to your request)no
* On/off key (specify it):
show with a cmd  like /rs or ....

not490

Reaction score
Start all over again, i got nothing you said there? Tell it fluently.

RyanCollier

Reaction score
Legionkiller said:
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): i need a cleo for gta sa   for  write rules of factions (part part)  and in game without alt tab  with a cmd  show  that writen from me

* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): no
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully):i need a cleo for gta sa   for  write rules of factions (part part)  and in game without alt tab  with a cmd  show  that writen from me
Use 0AF8 and 0AF9

I could help you, this is simple ! Give me your faction's rules ! And I'll help you !

P/S: This might be able to create with chatmsg but it's also available on the table type.. so it's look like some dialogues in game :) IDK but i might help you, just contact me !

not490 said:
Start all over again, i got nothing you said there? Tell it fluently.
He means is he want someone to create a cleo which show chat message ( chatmsg or 0AF8 or 0AF9 ) with rules of faction
like my cleo in attachments ! Check it and help him, i must go :(

Legionkiller said:

Check this !

/frules 1-10
to see the rules !

You could edit 1-10 by changing the code

Example:
If you want to change the rules slot 10 to "Rules 10 is: don't abuse faction's locker"
Code:
:ShowRules_Number10
wait 0
0AF8: samp add_message_to_chat "{9900CC}[AllStar] Rules %d is: NONE!" color 0xFFFFFF 3@
0B43: samp cmd_ret
Change this line

Code:
0AF8: samp add_message_to_chat "{9900CC}[AllStar] Rules %d is: NONE!" color 0xFFFFFF 3@
to

Code:
0AF8: samp add_message_to_chat "{9900CC}[AllStar] Rules %d is: Don't abuse faction's locker !" color 0xFFFFFF 3@

If you have any question just ask them, they'll help you :)

P/S: You need SB Data to compile this cleo

Attachments

• frules.cs
    21.1 KB · Views: 6
  • frules.cs
    21.1 KB · Views: 3

Legionkiller

Reaction score
Thanks for help but i have some questions
i tested it /frules 1-10 but all of them say:need backup
and i want change the rules how can do it?
Thanks again(sry for bad english)

RyanCollier

Reaction score
Legionkiller said:
Thanks for help but i have some questions
i tested it /frules 1-10  but all of them say:need backup
and i want change the rules how can do it?
Thanks again(sry for bad english)

Check this !

/frules 1-10
to see the rules !

You could edit 1-10 by changing the code

Example:
If you want to change the rules slot 10 to "Rules 10 is: don't abuse faction's locker"
Code:
Code:
:ShowRules_Number10
wait 0
0B43: samp cmd_ret

Change this line

Code:
Code:

to

Code:
Code:
0AF8: samp add_message_to_chat "{9900CC}[AllStar] Rules %d is: Don't abuse faction's locker !" color 0xFFFFFF 3@

If you have any question just ask them, they'll help you 
smile.png

P/S: You need SB Data to compile this cleo

Legionkiller

Reaction score
i do it but when change rule   and save it  then go to game my game crash( i change rules with notepad)

when i changes rules and start again game my game has been crashed (before change worked)

Jarl

Reaction score
@LegionKiller Faction rule lol D:  :dont care: :facepalm:
Ridi To Jomle Bandit Damesh Garm Yaro Baz Taghriban fahmide chi mikhay
Bayad On File i Ke Vasat Upload Karde Ro Ba SunnyBuilder Baz Koni Edit Koni Ghavanin o Benevisi Bad Compile Koni.
+ Vaghti Sampfuncs dl Mikoni Ye Poshe hast be name e SBDATA Ono Bayad Copy Paste koni To Poshe Sannybuilderet Sanny Builder 3\data\sa

Jarl

Reaction score
Legionkiller said:
what i should do?
What you Need is ==> Sannybuilder
And SBDATA(you can find this when you dl sampfuncs)
and then you need replace the SBDATA files to Sanny Builder 3\data\sa (wherever you installed)
Now Open That Cs he attachment with sanny and edit any rule you want then Perss F6 for saving...

+ Karai ke 3 Sal pish ma kardimo Alan donbaleshi  :trollface:

Legionkiller

Reaction score
Jarl said:
Legionkiller said:
what i should do?
What you Need is ==> Sannybuilder
And SBDATA(you can find this when you dl sampfuncs)
and then you need replace the SBDATA files to Sanny Builder 3\data\sa (wherever you installed)
Now Open That Cs he attachment with sanny and edit any rule you want then Perss F6 for saving...

+ Karai ke 3 Sal pish ma kardimo Alan donbaleshi  :trollface:
hale haji damet garm  
ghablan midadam refigham vasam ok mikard hala an karde ok nemikone  vagarna kheili vaghte in harekato mizanam
ba in hal damet garm  ishlla arosit :x

Status
Not open for further replies.