SA:MP Mobile

pnx

Reaction score
Do you think SA:MP community will rise if an OFFICIAL mobile version (iOS/Android) will be released ?
Although it’s uncomfortable to play it like this but it handy because you can play it anywhere like CoD and etc...

_Safa

Reaction score
Playing multiplayers like GTA on mobile would be absolute trash in my opinion.
The controls would be annoying to play Deathmatch / competitive etc. Also developing something like that wouldn't be done in short-time.

But for your question a short answer imo: No, not at all.

Reactions: pnx

pnx

Reaction score
@_Safa The controls could look something like MapleStory-M heavy-looking display menus...
And Textdraws could replace chat-commands.

I just saying that there is a solution for everything.
It’s sound like a big project but could be a risk that it won’t be successful at all...

_Safa

Reaction score
@_Safa
I just saying that there is a solution for everything.
It’s sound like a big project but could be a risk that it won’t be successful at all...

There's always an solution for something (apart from the quality of the solution).
GTA:SA on mobile (Play-Store) has 100.000+ downloads and costs 7,99€. I played the crack of GTA:SA (which was the same version on play-store back in 2014?), and honestly it sucked. The controls were absolute cancer and not even close to be able to competite with other players.

As yes, the time to developing this wouldn't be worth it. If SA:MP on PC dies (which has / had more GTA:SA players), mobile won't be boomin.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
You can always plug a controller into your phone but still keyboard & mouse triumphs. You get the controllers with phone holders so it's a neat little setup so it wouldn't be too bad. Most popular samp servers seem to be the boring ones not requiring excessive DM skills and what not so I imagine RP servers it would be fine.