Speed hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

DedeRaditya

Reaction score
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one):speed hack[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not):[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully)[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]I want the hack increasing the speed not too much about 5/10 km is enough[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]* Details (add more details to your request)[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]* On/off key (specify it):LEFT ALT[/font]

mrsaxobit

Reaction score
i think he means. for example if the vehicle speed is at the velocity of 100 km/h he wants to increase by 5-10km/h everytime he presses LALT

4changesLeft

Reaction score
Hey, sorry for being late :D
This should cover you, it takes the car's speed and increases it by 10 everytime you press alt.

Attachments

• Speedhack.cs
    17.5 KB · Views: 68

DedeRaditya

Reaction score
TehArgis said:
This should cover you, it takes the car's speed and increases it by 10 everytime you press alt.

Thank you so much :D

DedeRaditya

Reaction score
TehArgis said:

Why make me slower?

Status
Not open for further replies.