Resource icon

Untagged Release [0.3.7/0.3.DL/Source] mod_sa s0beit Blue Eclipse 8.1

SobFoX

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
This is an unofficial version, it was edited by "idk" and the last one released was 5.0 and also not so official ..

SobFoX

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score

remi93

Reaction score
edited by "johnny project control hack and destroy users while using edition".

This s0beit is edited and updated 8.0 version https://ugbase.eu/threads/does-anyone-have-s0beit-0-3-7-source.20579/post-119853 to 8.1 version and 0.3.DLcompatibility
That is true + SobFox please stop, since not to mention that you add keylogger and management on the server in sobeit. well yeah, that said Ugbase.eu or Blast.hk I don't remember, the administrator posted how it can be seen that you control the whole server(with sobeit)

SobFoX

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
That is true + SobFox please stop, since not to mention that you add keylogger and management on the server in sobeit. well yeah, that said Ugbase.eu or Blast.hk I don't remember, the administrator posted how it can be seen that you control the whole server(with sobeit)
LOL I add a keylogger? XDDDDDDDDDD

Do you have proof of what you write at all?
Or you like to tell lies about people without really verifying them in the face of reality
You are not worth my response at all

Through Pear the project programmer asked not to publish the source code again (of this version) he even deleted it in the past too bad you do not know how to respect his will even though his partner accidentally published,

remi93

Reaction score
LOL I add a keylogger? XDDDDDDDDDD

Do you have proof of what you write at all?
Or you like to tell lies about people without really verifying them in the face of reality
You are not worth my response at all

Through Pear the project programmer asked not to publish the source code again (of this version) he even deleted it in the past too bad you do not know how to respect his will even though his partner accidentally published,
Are u understand what i sayed before that, blast.hk&ugbase.eu say that, not me ? I only commented, so if u not understand that not my problem brother <3.
psh, since I have nothing against your project, but it has been said so

Best Friend of Death

Reaction score
this work was useful in the past, couldnt say its useful for nowadays too, consider using another works or create priv8 work LOL