2 problems.

DROOG

Reaction score
so i've just installed s0nicTz and i was testing it. and found that i only have 6 options in cheat legit.
udfxnVj.png

but neix has alot of options.
5J3Ju.jpg

how can i have those options like niex ?

and my another problem is when i choose "server fucker" it shows something error. it says that "wrong pickup !!!!11 you're sendpicker" how to fix that ?
H5Zba3m.png

And i'm sorry for my bad english :( :(:(

Narcotic

Reaction score
You must have installed an earlier version of s0nicTz. I have this same exact one although it crashes as well as the latest version. If you want to install the one that NIEX has, go to the official thread for the s0nicTz Project. I'll link you to it right now. I hope this helped: <!-- l topic4096.html<!-- l

DROOG

Reaction score
i downloaded it and inside the folder there's "gta_sa, ini-fun settings, ini-save settings and credits.txt" do i need to extract all those folders into my gta sa folder ? or i have to extract only "gta_sa" ???

Narcotic

Reaction score
i downloaded it and inside the folder there's "gta_sa, ini-fun settings, ini-save settings and credits.txt" do i need to extract all those folders into my gta sa folder ? or i have to extract only "gta_sa" ???
Nope. The fun settings are of course, the fun settings. If you want those options that NIEX had, I believe it's the fun settings. The safe settings keep you safe from getting banned, but you can still enable the features.

Harlem

Reaction score
Seems like the problem is that you copy both ini files in the gta directory, just copy one, either the fun one or the safe one.

DROOG

Reaction score
Well i extracted only the "gta_sa" folder and now its working fine for me. and yeah thanks for help :D :D:D :D