Alguem pode me ajudar a fazer mods no sanny builder?

TavinGS12

Reaction score
Eu queria saber se algum programador me ensina a fazer curso de sanny builder,quero aprender a fazer mods.cs por favor me ajudem!

MalikeiraOPoder

Reaction score
here is a english forum baby, so u can use a translator to help us to understand what u want..

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Eu queria saber se algum programador me ensina a fazer curso de sanny builder,quero aprender a fazer mods.cs por favor me ajudem!
So amigo what you wanna do is basically read through every topic in this entire section. One you get the hang of all that stuff you should take a look at the snippets, should be pretty good to get you on to making some useful CLEOs for yourself. Basically just get better from there by taking scripts apart and working your way up the complexity ladder of CLEO scripting.

There's definetly a substantial Spanish CLEO scripting community or archives and what not on how to learn, but good luck.

HaroldGnomo

Reaction score
So amigo what you wanna do is basically read through every topic in this entire section. One you get the hang of all that stuff you should take a look at the snippets, should be pretty good to get you on to making some useful CLEOs for yourself. Basically just get better from there by taking scripts apart and working your way up the complexity ladder of CLEO scripting.

There's definetly a substantial Spanish CLEO scripting community or archives and what not on how to learn, but good luck.
he isnt saying spanish i think, i dont know how to speak spanish but i understand all what he say so i think is portuguese (my native language)