CLEO Help Anyone can make the mod for me ?

CLEO related
Reaction score
  • Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Towcars by gumball3000
  • Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not):
  • What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I have this mod already, but i want to make some additions into it.
  • Details (add more details to your request): I want the command "/towcars" to activate every 10 minutes, and then show a textdraw timer below the Radar(minimap) "Respawning cars in: 10:00" and after the timer ends, it respawn all the cars, and start timer again, till i deactivate the code with command "/autotow"
  • On/off key (specify it): /autotow

Attachments

• towcars.cs
    20.6 KB · Views: 7

Derrekgamer

Reaction score
  • Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Towcars by gumball3000
  • Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not):
  • What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I have this mod already, but i want to make some additions into it.
  • Details (add more details to your request): I want the command "/towcars" to activate every 10 minutes, and then show a textdraw timer below the Radar(minimap) "Respawning cars in: 10:00" and after the timer ends, it respawn all the cars, and start timer again, till i deactivate the code with command "/autotow"
  • On/off key (specify it): /autotow
the code is encripted