auto accept dicebet or adb

alagereric

Reaction score
please i dont know how to make cleo script and i want to make auto accept dicebet please help me

the script goes like this
to toggle the script on type in the chatbox /togadb
and a message will appear adb on
to toggle it off type the same command and another message will appear adb off
to accept a dicebet you need to type /accept dicebet twice
i want it to activate when someone bet me 1k to 5k only
the message when someone offered you a bet is Player_Name wants to bet dice with you for $1,000, type /accept dicebet to accept.
if the bet is 1k -5k i want it to be automatically accept and once it was accepted i want my character to say /s BET ME 1K TO 5K
then the script will end and start again if someone offers me another bet ranging from 1k to 5k

sorry for my bad english

Parazitas

God
Solutions
Reaction score
please i dont know how to make cleo script and i want to make auto accept dicebet please help me

the script goes like this
to toggle the script on type in the chatbox /togadb
and a message will appear adb on
to toggle it off type the same command and another message will appear adb off
to accept a dicebet you need to type /accept dicebet twice
i want it to activate when someone bet me 1k to 5k only
the message when someone offered you a bet is Player_Name wants to bet dice with you for $1,000, type /accept dicebet to accept.
if the bet is 1k -5k i want it to be automatically accept and once it was accepted i want my character to say /s BET ME 1K TO 5K
then the script will end and start again if someone offers me another bet ranging from 1k to 5k

sorry for my bad english
Hello,

Please provide pictures when writing information..

Regards,
Parazitas.

alagereric

Reaction score
sorry for not providing an image/reference

i want the script to be togable by typing /togadb just like this to turn off simply apply the same command a pop up message will appear if you enable/disable it " Auto dicebet enabled '

1.png

if someone offers a bet a text will appear in the chat the text says ' {player_name} wants to bet dice with you for {amount} type /accept dicebet to accept it. you need to send the accept dicebet command twice to accept it for reference i will put the image down when someone offers a bet i want the script to automatically send /accept dicebet twice when someone offers a bet ranging 1k to 5k

2.png

3.png

the last part is to send another chat/command saying '/s BET ME 1K TO 5K EXACT AMOUNT ONLY!' every 10 seconds to prevent spamming. for reference image is attached below.

4.png

designer

Reaction score
Let me know if it works.
/adb or /autodicebet to enable/disable it.

Attachments

• Auto Accept Dicebet.lua
    1.3 KB · Views: 10

alagereric

Reaction score
doesnt work sir it dont auto accept bets ranging 1k to 5k automatically i want it to accept 1k to 5k bets automatic.
iwant it to accept the bet with 1.5 seconds delay and then after wait for 5 second then send another command /s BET ME 1K TO 5K
but when i type /adb it says it was enabled but the script does not work
346037109_779063777082190_3811274311419883110_n.png

designer

Reaction score
Try this and follow the instructions in Readme text file. Use the command /dicex to activate and then you can select a min. and max range for the bets being offered.

Attachments

• Readme.txt
    616 bytes · Views: 9
  • Dicebet.lua
    19.8 KB · Views: 10

alagereric

Reaction score
wow man this is working really great but the auto /dice is not working can u make it work before/after i accept a bet then after i accept a bet can u add the option to send /s BET ME 1K to 5K to let them know that im betting
reference photo is attached below thanks again my man edit: /s BET ME 1K to 5k has 7 seconds interval so that i will avoid spamming
1684153632437.png

alagereric

Reaction score
update all fucntions are working really good but can you add a .5 second delay when doing /dice and /flipcoins

and also add a 1 second accpeting cause when 2 or more players bet me at the same time and i enable auto dice
/dice 2 times and /accept dicebet 2 times when 2 or more players bet me i get a spam for 10 seconds so

when a bet is detected it will wait .5 sec
then /dice then wait for 1 sec again then /accept dicebet in total 1.5 seconds delay