Help AutoMinerClicker

ddslimshady

Reaction score
I'm looking for some help to create a script that can automatically click on an orange circle that appears on my screen. The challenge is that once the circle is clicked, it randomly reappears in a different location. I need the script to continuously detect and click on the orange circle, regardless of where it moves to.

Is it possible to create an auto-clicker that specifically targets this circle? Any guidance or code examples would be greatly appreciated!

1720937505819.png

Parazitas

God
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm looking for some help to create a script that can automatically click on an orange circle that appears on my screen. The challenge is that once the circle is clicked, it randomly reappears in a different location. I need the script to continuously detect and click on the orange circle, regardless of where it moves to.

Is it possible to create an auto-clicker that specifically targets this circle? Any guidance or code examples would be greatly appreciated!

View attachment 6528
Not difficult to make, but it would take from 10min up to 1H if someone willing to make it..

Parazitas

God
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score

ddslimshady

Reaction score
So with that code what i need to do exactly? sorry im new on this things of scripting in samp