Help Block server animations

Shizue

Reaction score
Is there a way to block server animations? I would like to block animations and have my character appear "static" to other players and staff, as if my character is not doing anything. I tried using some mods but only block it locally, others still see the animations.

Solutions
Reaction score
Change your animation yourself every time a server animates you and immediately cancel the animation it should take care of the problem

Expl01T3R

Reaction score
huh?

Shizue

Reaction score
huh?
This is different.

I'm basically using a lua to mine faster, but that makes the rock mining animation finish really fast (it usually takes about 5 - 10 seconds to finish mining, depends on how fast you press the keys) and users around me ask how I do it so fast, but if I could make my character not play the mining animation I would just stand there pretending to be AFK

Ice555

Solutions
Reaction score
0A8C: write_memory 0x1A950 size 2 value 0xC390 virtual_protect 1 // R5 version, blocks all server sent animations.

Parazitas

God
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
This is different.

I'm basically using a lua to mine faster, but that makes the rock mining animation finish really fast (it usually takes about 5 - 10 seconds to finish mining, depends on how fast you press the keys) and users around me ask how I do it so fast, but if I could make my character not play the mining animation I would just stand there pretending to be AFK
You can block or send fake animations, others will see as you mining while you stand