Booter Sugestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

HooLiGanG

Reaction score
I wanna buy a booter, but theres so many out there im just not sure what one would be worth my money, What one would you professions hooligans suggest thats powerful enough to take down kids who talk shit . :urtheman:

Simon98

Reaction score
To be Honest with you, and Don't take it the wrong way, It is really stupid to waste your money on something you can't touch, especially some kind of programs made of numbers and calculations, If you want such things make it your self..if they can do it you can do it, They are winning money depending  on your ignorance.
I feel sorry on such people like yourself, using such programs won't take you anywhere.
My advice waste your money on something really worth it.
After all it's just a advice You can accept it or throw it out the window..you're free.   

dokoko14

Reaction score
:table_flip:
Simon98 link said:
To be Honest with you, and Don't take it the wrong way, It is really stupid to waste your money on something you can't touch, especially some kind of programs made of numbers and calculations, If you want such things make it your self..if they can do it you can do it, They are winning money depending  on your ignorance.
I feel sorry on such people like yourself, using such programs won't take you anywhere.
My advice waste your money on something really worth it.
After all it's just a advice You can accept it or throw it out the window..you're free. 
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.