Help Bypass Anti-S0beit

r4v

Reaction score
This server use some kind of Anti-S0beit, how to bypass that?
HostName: •••PolskiPartyServer™[PPS]®24/7••
Address: graj.server-pps.com:7777
Players: 83 / 500
Ping: 19
Mode: ENG|PL|NR2.4.1c|0.3x|PPS
Map: Server-PPS.com

25GHz

Reaction score
25GHz nig brah, I need to ask u something, ur S0beit is weird and I like it c:
6EPyi.jpg

YLess

Reaction score
There is an undocumented function in samp (SendClientCheck and OnClientCheckResponse callback) (added recently). It computes the checksum for an array of bytes at given address in gta_sa.exe memory, so not only s0beit can be detected - there is no problem with detecting CLEOs and other cheats. Talking about RakNet layer, when you connect to the server which calls SendClientCheck, it sends an RPC (contains address) action to the client and client also responds with the RPC (contains checksum).

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
There is an undocumented function in samp (SendClientCheck and OnClientCheckResponse callback) (added recently). It computes the checksum for an array of bytes at given address in gta_sa.exe memory, so not only s0beit can be detected - there is no problem with detecting CLEOs and other cheats. Talking about RakNet layer, when you connect to the server which calls SendClientCheck, it sends an RPC (contains address) action to the client and client also responds with the RPC (contains checksum).

Hello, Y_Less wannabe :lol: :lol::lol: !

YLess

Reaction score
[quote author="YLess"]There is an undocumented function in samp (SendClientCheck and OnClientCheckResponse callback) (added recently). It computes the checksum for an array of bytes at given address in gta_sa.exe memory, so not only s0beit can be detected - there is no problem with detecting CLEOs and other cheats. Talking about RakNet layer, when you connect to the server which calls SendClientCheck, it sends an RPC (contains address) action to the client and client also responds with the RPC (contains checksum).

Hello, Y_Less wannabe :lol: :lol::lol: ![/quote]
If you "wanna" just say hello, you can do it through private message system. Don't make useless posts in the help section.

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
[quote author="Xterminator"][quote author="YLess"]There is an undocumented function in samp (SendClientCheck and OnClientCheckResponse callback) (added recently). It computes the checksum for an array of bytes at given address in gta_sa.exe memory, so not only s0beit can be detected - there is no problem with detecting CLEOs and other cheats. Talking about RakNet layer, when you connect to the server which calls SendClientCheck, it sends an RPC (contains address) action to the client and client also responds with the RPC (contains checksum).

Hello, Y_Less wannabe :lol: :lol::lol: ![/quote]
If you "wanna" just say hello, you can do it through private message system. Don't make useless posts in the help section.[/quote]

Says the nub who impersonates Y_Less and acts like he's the admin of this forum, secondly, I was being sarcastic, I wasn't actually greeting you, rather I was busting your ass for impersonating Y_Less. Get a life, user your own identity.

YLess

Reaction score
Says the nub who impersonates Y_Less and acts like he's the admin of this forum, secondly, I was being sarcastic, I wasn't actually greeting you, rather I was busting your ass for impersonating Y_Less. Get a life, user your own identity.
What's the point of posting life lessons here? Really, use pm next time.

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
I'm sure that this server use the hidden samp functions, as YLess said.
Maybe admin or mod will merge this topic or something?
<!-- l topic5139.html<!-- l
I already said it. And there are no hidden SA-MP function, well, if they are hidden, then someone did a poor job on it.