Help Can't get unbanned...

Rodolfito

Reaction score
Hello.
I've recently got banned into certain server, and sadly, it seems like it's a bit more complicated than only changing my IP. So far, i've tried the following:

- Reconnecting my router.
- Using multiple VPNs from different countries.
- Changing my HWID.
- Changing my VolumeID.
- Changing my MAC address.
- Even changing my windows SID...

I've also of course tried getting into the server without any hacks.
Also, I got banned using the "pirula" project which is spoofing the game serial everytime so I don't think I need to reinstall GTA or anything?
I still can't get into the server. Can any of you please give me any ideas about what kind of ban could this be? I'm out of ideas here...

Rodolfito

Reaction score
0B36 link said:
Post the server IP here, I wanna see for myself.

The server IP is 142.4.223.139:8047
But it didn't happen instantly, I played around with some hacks yesterday and got kicked/banned by multiple mods a couple times, but nothing strange, just changing my IP was enough. When I wanted to get into the server again today this happened.

I remember something similar happening when I got banned from partyserver (198.50.173.59:7777) long ago...

Pinii

Reaction score
:celeral_guy: You must have a permanent conection. (you can't change the adress)
:celeral_guy: disable antivirus/firewall to ensure these two type of programs are blocking vPN access.
:celeral_spitting: It's impossible to change your real MAC ADRESS  :surprised:

Rodolfito

Reaction score
Alright after messing around a little more I discovered they had banned my whole area + GPCI, so it's fixed now. Thanks a lot for the replies.