Help Can't move while shooting on high FPS

W1007

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I recently decided to get away from SAMP Addon because I don't have enough FPS (around 80 with an 2080Ti and I9-9900).
So I installed the GTA from steam and I downgraded him. Then I downloaded some fixes that are included in SAMP Addon from the russian site and I get constant 140fps.
My problem is when I try to shoot my character is frozen and decide to walk randomly. I've read that this is a problem linked to the high fps.
Is there any fix released about this specific issue because I've solved almost every others I need.
Thanks

eaxiess.

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I recently decided to get away from SAMP Addon because I don't have enough FPS (around 80 with an 2080Ti and I9-9900).
So I installed the GTA from steam and I downgraded him. Then I downloaded some fixes that are included in SAMP Addon from the russian site and I get constant 140fps.
My problem is when I try to shoot my character is frozen and decide to walk randomly. I've read that this is a problem linked to the high fps.
Is there any fix released about this specific issue because I've solved almost every others I need.
Thanks
Its normal when you get high fps 150+ or more than you need to install fpslimit100.asi .
btw if you have 150+ or more than fps its good for you as my own suggestion you can take advantage to others have low fps.