Changing SAMP RCON BASIC COMMANDS.

inZ

Reaction score
Okay so  a guy named kurta posted a tutorial to find samp offsets... now how do I get to the part where samp RCON commands are ? Like I want to change /rcon login to something else like /rcon inZ [passwordhere] what do I need to do to reach that? Any help from skilled people is appreciated especially
[member=9752]P3ti[/member]  [member=2]0x688[/member] [member=60]Opcode.eXe[/member]  [member=5679]T3K[/member]

Reaction score
Where? in the client or server? Cause in the client there's only the 'rcon' command, the 'login' is a parameter.

inZ

Reaction score
springfield link said:
Where? in the client or server? Cause in the client there's only the 'rcon' command, the 'login' is a parameter.
Server obviously.I want server owners to be safe with having rcon enabled by just changing /login to something else.

MrChristmas

Expert
Reaction score
Technically it is possible, you can create a command which will execute the sendrconcommand, and when a player uses /rcon login (you have to create CMD: in your gm) it will block it or it will pop up as unknown command.

For example:

Code:
SendRconCommand("gmx");
// This is a scripted version of typing "/rcon gmx" in-game.
// GMX restarts the game mode.

// Example using format()
new szMapName[] = "Los Santos";
new szCmd[64];
format(szCmd, sizeof(szCmd), "mapname %s", szMapName);
SendRconCommand(szCmd);

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Don't even try to make something new with the "tutorial" on sa-mp forums, it's not for learning re.
Simple: Change the buffer, do a string search for "login" -> change the buffer to your string.
On the R1 server the buffer is located at 0x004B57EC

inZ

Reaction score
0x688 link said:
Don't even try to make something new with the "tutorial" on sa-mp forums, it's not for learning re.
Simple: Change the buffer, do a string search for "login" -> change the buffer to your string.
On the R1 server the buffer is located at 0x004B57EC
THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS  :eek:mg_run: :eek:mg_run: :eek:mg_run: :eek:mg_run: :eek:mg_run: :eek:mg_run: