[CLOSED] Accepting request

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Safa

Reaction score
. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Anti esc
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): sarg.lt
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): You know
4. Details (add more details to your request):
5. Need On/off key or command ?: Press "U"
6. Which client your server use?: 0.3.7
7. Give any picture or video:
8. You use SAMPFUNCS?: YEas

you also want anti brain-dead?

Sam201

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi there!
I play on a server samp 0.3.7 called Horizon Gaming. The server IP is samp.hzgaming.net:7777
So the problem with the modification you made is that the mod doesn't automatically type "/signcheck" for some reason. On this page another guy has the same problem, but he sends you a direct message and I think you gave him the answer and fix. http://ugbase.eu/index.php?threads/accepting-request.20630/page-10 . Please send me the fix in a .cs file.
Its patched don't try it you'd get automatically banned

J3RREN

Reaction score
You only can use them from Monday to Friday. On weekends its not working because you have to drink on weekend not sit with your pc and do things what you don't understand a shit of it.
The fuck is that supposed to mean lol?

Fr0z3n

Reaction score
@Parazitas
Request form.:
Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one):AutoVerification
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): 3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully):When I type in the command / check it will bring up a dialogbox and then I have to type in the code of 3 numbers as in the picture but the problem is that these three numbers change every time if you can help me it would mean a lot to me
4. Details (add more details to your request): Can u make autoverifications with numbers?
5. Need On/off key or command ?: Key on/off
6. Which client your server use?:0.3.7 r2
7. Give any picture or video: -/
8. You use SAMPFUNCS?: Yes

batonkal

Reaction score
@Parazitas
Request form.:
Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one):AutoVerification
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): 3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully):When I type in the command / check it will bring up a dialogbox and then I have to type in the code of 3 numbers as in the picture but the problem is that these three numbers change every time if you can help me it would mean a lot to me
4. Details (add more details to your request): Can u make autoverifications with numbers?
5. Need On/off key or command ?: Key on/off
6. Which client your server use?:0.3.7 r2
7. Give any picture or video: -/

Na "u" ti ukuca /provera, a mozes i ti sam ukucat komandu.

Attachments

• provjera.cs
    17.8 KB · Views: 9

TheMario

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Converting 0.3.7DL Version please.
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not):
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully):
4. Details (add more details to your request): Converting 0.3.DL Version
5. Need On/off key or command ?: K+4 or Can be anything.
6. Which client your server use?: 0.3.7.DL
Give any picture or video: No.
You use SAMPFUNCS?: No.

Attachments

• x.cs
    19.1 KB · Views: 4
  • hnnssy-players-informer.cs
    18.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 3D Players Informer.cs
    22.6 KB · Views: 4

Jack_Daniels

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Las-Venturas:Fishing bot

2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean video / screenshots or not): I didn't see it anywhere.

3. What you want (most importantly, explain this carefully): I want you to make this Cleo File

4. Information (Add your request for more information): I Want a Fishing Bot To Work.

5. Need an On / Off key or command ?: ON: Yes, ON: / zb OFF: / zbb

6. Which client does your server use ?: LV 7.3.7 I use 0.3.7 myself

7. Give any picture or video: https://www70.zippyshare.com/v/fhvtK0uT/file.html

Cashing

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): diolog hider bypasser
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): no
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): For LSRP they recently added a diolog patcher which means if you try to show a diolog nothing will show because they patched it. I want a CLEO mod that is diolog hider by can bypass the system and works no matter what.
5. Need On/off key or command ?: Numpad 9 as show and numpad 8 as hide
6. Which client your server use?: 0.3.DL
7. Give any picture or video: Nope
8. You use SAMPFUNCS?: No

SobFoX

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): diolog hider bypasser
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): no
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): For LSRP they recently added a diolog patcher which means if you try to show a diolog nothing will show because they patched it. I want a CLEO mod that is diolog hider by can bypass the system and works no matter what.
5. Need On/off key or command ?: Numpad 9 as show and numpad 8 as hide
6. Which client your server use?: 0.3.DL
7. Give any picture or video: Nope
8. You use SAMPFUNCS?: No
LSRP Work?

alagereric

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one):-Auto /mine for hzgaming
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not):-not saw any one
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): when my character get to /mine area he will automatically type that command just like auto getmats
4. Details (add more details to your request):-
5. Need On/off key or command ?:no
6. Which client your server use?:0.3.7 - r1
7. Give any picture or video:-
sample video but he doesnt use auto / mine just to be clear
8. You use SAMPFUNCS?:Yes/no it means if it works without samp funcs

sefu98

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one):-Auto /puthelmet
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): I didnt saw it anywhere
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): When i hop in a motorbike or a bike{FCR-900,NRG-500,FREEWAY,PCJ-600,Mountain bike etc.), a script will type in chat ''/puthelmet'' if this is possible
5. Need On/off key or command ?:not really
7. Give any picture or video:- I dont have
8. You use SAMPFUNCS?:I use it but i dont think is necessary

KamikazeSripterul

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one):-Auto /puthelmet
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): I didnt saw it anywhere
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): When i hop in a motorbike or a bike{FCR-900,NRG-500,FREEWAY,PCJ-600,Mountain bike etc.), a script will type in chat ''/puthelmet'' if this is possible
5. Need On/off key or command ?:not really
7. Give any picture or video:- I dont have
8. You use SAMPFUNCS?:I use it but i dont think is necessary

This should work. Tell me if you get errors / crashes.

Attachments

• puthelmet.cs
    18.1 KB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.