CLEO REQUEST Collection

Parazitas

Section Moderator
Website
discord.gg

fazana

* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): sprintbind.cs
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): Saw it on youtube video
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) : The mod is great but I would like to turn it on and off with the press of a key because sometimes I don't need to run that fast.
* Details (add more details to your request)
* On/off key (specify it):
0 number Pad

Attachments

* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): sprintbind.cs
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): Saw it on youtube video
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) : The mod is great but I would like to turn it on and off with the press of a key because sometimes I don't need to run that fast.
* Details (add more details to your request)
* On/off key (specify it):
0 number Pad
the default on/off key is "+" on the numer pad

now the key is "0" on the numer pad

Attachments

Carl Johnson

Name of the mod: SniperTriggerbot.cs
Where you saw it:
What do you want: i want a legit working triggerbot that also work for sniper as well. No one has done it yet
Details:
On/off key: F10

* Name of the mod: Find Player
* Where you saw it: https://ugbase.eu/threads/playerfinder-0-3-7.21286/
* What do you want: works with SA:MP client 0.3dl and doesnot need Samfuncs
* Details: There is a checkpoint that shows the location of the person we need to find on the radar map (real time - or something I don't know, I mean the checkpoint will follow the person we need to track)
* On/off key (specify it): "/pfind (id)" to find and "/sfind" to stop

* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Distance between two points / coordinates on foot or in a vehicle.
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): Nowhere.
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully):

I just want a cleo that measures the distance between one point and another.

It does not matter if I am in a vehicle or on foot.

For example, that I press Left Alt + Y and mark the first point. Then I go to the other point and press Left Alt + Y and mark the second point and in the chat or whatever, tell me the distance between those two points.

* Details (add more details to your request):

I would like to add an option to show a line between the two marked points, along with the distance it has, but I don't know if that could interfere with some other cleo and crash, so I understand that it would be better to go for the simple, than just say the distance in chat and the two coordinates.

If the option of the line can be added, a version without the visible line and another with the visible line would be very helpful.

I've been using this calculator, setting the starting and ending positions using samp's built-in, /save command, and so I calculate the distance.
http://es.onlinemschool.com/math/assistance/cartesian_coordinate/p_length/

* On/off key (specify it): Left Alt + Y

* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Weapon check on actor/player
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): ill send screenshot https://media.discordapp.net/attach...7472/20210718_015510.jpg?width=480&height=480
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): the cleo that reveal a weapon that is hold by a player
* Details (add more details to your request) when we aimed to a player that we want to know what are he holding, then pressed a toggle or not. the weapon is revealed
* On/off key (specify it): F5

SobFoX

Website
www.youtube.com
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Weapon check on actor/player
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): ill send screenshot https://media.discordapp.net/attach...7472/20210718_015510.jpg?width=480&height=480
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): the cleo that reveal a weapon that is hold by a player
* Details (add more details to your request) when we aimed to a player that we want to know what are he holding, then pressed a toggle or not. the weapon is revealed
* On/off key (specify it): F5
Impossible, only if there is such an option on the server