Help SA-MP 0.3.7 S0beit Enter Vehicle

ButyBabci

Reaction score
Hi, I have a little problem ... Newly using cheats in SA-MP need to enter the vehicle but Anticheat throws me with the reason "not authorized entry to the vehicle." What I need to enable the settings in S0beit? :imoverit:

ItZaMeMario

Reaction score
there is no such NOPSetEngineState in the new 0.3.7 so you cant do it    :youdontsay:. here is how to add it First open mod_sa.ini and search for "SA:MP Patches" (without quotes). You'll see other patches like No connecting delay, Disable (dl) distance limit, etc. Just copy and paste that sampPatch (the second code) with the rest of them and save the file. You can then launch samp and activate this patch in-game. Press F11 to open the main s0beit menu, scroll down to SA:MP Patches using the arrow keys, and press the right arrow key to enter the submenu for SA:MP patches. You will see the patch NOP SetEngineState. Then just scroll to that patch and hit enter (this will activate the patch).

For anyone that doesn't already know: This patch will basically let you drive a vehicle without the keys (Well, that's a simplified way of putting it). Some servers let you enter a vehicle, but you can't drive them all (the engine might be disabled) Usually because another player locked the vehicle or you need an x amount of score before you can drive it. Hopefully with this patch active, the engine turns on.  And when combined with a few other patches that you already have (look at Disable Incoming RPC), you will be able to steal locked vehicles (even administrator only vehicles) on some servers.

hasan6334

Reaction score
ItZaMeMario link said:
sampPatch[] = "NOP SetEngineState"                      &0 0 0xB2510    "" "C20400"

Okey thank you veriy maç.  It's working. I want to ask you: That code from 0.3z s0beits? I don't know.. Bad english.