Help Drive to checkpoint by custom route

bastian

Reaction score
Hello. I want to find or create a mod for samp that will help me with a boat job on a RP server. The idea is that i record a custom route for every possible checkpoint of the job.
Something like this:
1729784854916.png
The red line is the path and the yellow dots are the checkpoints of the job
I want to make this mod to select the fastest way based on that route and go to the checkpoint automatically, when arrived, the server will put another checkpoint, and the mod will again select the fastest route and so on Is that possible?
Thanks

Zin

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
You'd have to create 30 different routes for this, still better than grinding obviously. I'd help you make a CLEO script that can select these routes based on the job instructions you have been given to give you the automation you require. You'd just need to create the 30 routes required.

Option 2 would be much easier and lazier and that would be a matter of using the same code I used in AutoHeli but for boats, would simply need to plot a few positions along that red line for the boat to drive to (important that they would be in LoS of each other). This method could also be better adapted to be more human-like.