Fake Version R2

Francis

Reaction score
Hey,

I use SAMP 0.3z R2 with Fake-Version to play on a R1-Server.

I can start SAMP but I always get this message:
aa1f5bf1ff.png

I use:

SAMPFUNCS 5.1
Fake Version http://rghost.net/60020143

Can someone tell me please, how I can fix this problem, that the error message disappears?

Reaction score
You use FakeVersion with SA:MP R1 to play on a R2 server, not the other way around. SAMPFUNCS won't work with R2.

Francis

Reaction score
No, I have R2 installed from sa-mp.com and I am playing on a R1 Server.

At first I used Sampfuncs 5.0 and I always crashed when I joined the server because I also knew that sampfun is not compatible with R2 but now after I use 5.1 it's working, I have no idea why it works now.

I just get this error message now since I use version 5.1 but I don't crash anymore and I am able to play on R1.

I am also able to play till I close the error message, when I close the error message the game closes.

Install 0.3z R2 and use version 5.1 and you will see, it's working. You just get that error message and when
you don't close that message, you can play on a R1-Server.

Francis

Reaction score
But why I'm able to enter a R1-Server with SAMP R2 then? I guess it's not possible when you use a newer version of samp?

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
Francis link said:
But why I'm able to enter a R1-Server with SAMP R2 then? I guess it's not possible when you use a newer version of samp?

sa-mp servers dont have any restrictions against client revisions. You simply can't enter any 0.3x server with 0.3z client. That's all. As long as the client and server are both 0.3z revisions, you will be able to enter them all.

Fake version only mimics the client revision listed in the settings file.

Also, the 0.3z R2 client update is OPTIONAL. You don't need it to play on any new server revisions or any future 0.3z ones. Stay on R1. You wont have any issues.