CLEO Help fakeban (REQUEST)

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

coruja

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): fakeban
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): i never saw this.

3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): It would be possible for me to receive a crash attempt, as if it were from another player trying to do this, I thought of something like send_take_damage from cleo.
As if he had been trying to send crash to me, with that the server crash will ban him.
Like being a fakecrash from another player to me.
I know that crash does not work in 0.3.7 R2, but server anti-cheat identifies when trying to make that cheat, I want to use server anti-cheat in my favor.

4. Details (add more details to your request): just that.
5. Need On/off key or command ?: getfakecrash ID
6. Give any picture or video: -
7. Your client is?: 0.3.7 R2

coruja

Reaction score
Ezel said:

Do as if another player has been firing on me to make a crash, like a weapon crash.
There is in the cleo send_take_damage, that we have received damage from another player.
When they try to crash with weapon, the server gives ban by identifying the hack.
Would it be possible to receive packets of attempted crash as if it had been sent from another player?
The server understood that he is trying to use cheat and would kick the player.

0pc0d3R said:
Not good understand what are u want but if you give me more info i can do this for you.

Do as if another player has been firing on me to make a crash, like a weapon crash.
There is in the cleo send_take_damage, that we have received damage from another player.
When they try to crash with weapon, the server gives ban by identifying the hack.
Would it be possible to receive packets of attempted crash as if it had been sent from another player?
The server understood that he is trying to use cheat and would kick the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.