GPCI unbanner help..

DMU

Reaction score
http://ugbase.eu/Thread-GPCI-Unbanner-CLEO?highlight=gpci

Recently a few of my friends have been using this GPCI. But when I, and two other friends tried using it, it turned out that it wouldn't work. We have tried literally everything. We have deleted our GTA.SA.SET'S, tried it on clean GTA SA's, tried it on different Cleo versions, and we also even downloaded the whole game our friend has ( the one who GPCI works for ), and it still doesn't work. When we log in, bare in mind we are on a 0.3DL server, ( LS-RP ), we receive this message:

https://imgur.com/a/yJKI5Df

Any sort of help would be very grateful and I would really appreciate it. We have spent over three months now looking for solutions and I thought I'd give it a shot to see if anyone knew how we could fix it here.

Thanks!

RogueDrifter

Reaction score
3 Months looking for solutions to change your gpci id over samp? get a life :/

Reaction score
That so-called GPCI unbanner, actually only changes an address which contains the path to the user file directory, now in 0.3DL the same folder is used to store models for caching purpose, but since the mod changes to path to some random gibberish, sa-mp can't open and write to that folder path since it probably doesn't exist. You should change it to restore the original path after joining.

DMU

Reaction score
springfield said:
 You should change it to restore the original path after joining.

How would I go about doing this? Not really too sure on how to do this. Any intructions?

Reaction score
Copy the original buffer, replace with with random shit, after connecting, restore the original buffer.

DMU

Reaction score
Got a video or like direct instructions of what to do? Still a little confused.
@springfield

unbelievable

Reaction score
Just change installation and cache location, remove gpciunban and download models, dont login and after you get models you put back gpci unban cs and that's it.

DMU

Reaction score
Solved! Can be locked. Appreciate the help a lot guys.