Help Gta_sa not responding.

profigamer1337

Reaction score
Hi guys,i have a lot of issues with my gta_sa in the past two weeks or so.When i am trying to get in game it gets connected in second because i have fast connect by 0x688.Then 1 second after my screen turns black and i cant do anything except opening a task manager and end the program immediately.Can anyone help me,please?

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
Remove gta_sa.set from GTA San Andreas User Files.

Remove mods and see if any changes.

Use gta_sa.exe v1.0US.

Change your game folder name.

Reinstall SAMP and SA into a new folder or even better a new HDD partition.

Instal/update DirectX for your OS with SDK, install .NET Framework 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, install Visual Studio, Visual C++ Redist.

And shat is the error you get? What does it say on why GTA SA has to close?

profigamer1337

Reaction score
I changed the name from Gta San Andreas to Gta San Andreas1 and it's working like sharm now.Thank you very much,should i change anything else?

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
profigamer1337 link said:
I changed the name from Gta San Andreas to Gta San Andreas1 and it's working like sharm now.Thank you very much,should i change anything else?
I think you can change back to the original folder name now, it is a GTA bug, I had it too.
I made 2 tutorials for GTA SA - crash fix and FPS fix, so if you have any of those problems, check them out.

profigamer1337

Reaction score
The problem is still on man.I play for maybe 2 hours then when i want to log in again same problem appears.How can i fix this GTA bug once forever?

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
profigamer1337 link said:
Now i can't fix the bug even if I am changing the name of the directory ...  :face_palm:
1. Uninstall SA-MP.
2. Uninstall GTA SA.
3. Remove GTA San Andreas User Files from My Documents.
4. Run Disk Defragment.
5. Run Windows Disk Check.
6. Run CCleaner's Registry Repair.
7. Install GTA San Andreas on a new Hard Disk Drive, in a new folder.
8. Install SA-MP.

9. Test the game and tell me the results.

This will give me/us an oportunity to see if it is the game to focus on, or your PC in general.