[Help] Aimbot detection...

robby

Reaction score
Hello people! I need you help, i need an aimbot detector(a anti cheat) for samp 0.3z(skin shoot)... I have the Kyance's aimbot detector system, but it isn't work, it's work, but with bugs...
maybe someone can help to find an aimbot detector..
I need a system, wich detect poor aim, poor aim, silent aim..
Sorry for my english..

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score
:surprised: :surprised:
Let me get this straight :
So you need an working aimbot for servers or one script for the server which detects the aimbot ?

robby

Reaction score
Noo), i need a anti cheat for poor aim,pro aim, silent aim.

|]_ReT1neX_[|

Reaction score
Dude

You do realise you're asking for a Anti Cheat script on a Cheating Forum right?

If not then.

:face_palm:

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
robby link said:
Yes, but it's the pawn section..

Pawn section for help with pawn scripts, not coming here and begging for something no one will help you with and specifically Anti-Cheats. Asking for Anti-cheats here is like asking for s0beit download link on SA-MP forums, you will know what happens to those who ask that there. Use your brain for once.

robby

Reaction score
Omg.. I am for the first time on this forum. How do I know what is prohibited?If is prohibited why the moderator hasn't removed the topic? and use you brain before you write..

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
robby link said:
Omg.. I am for the first time on this forum. How do I know what is prohibited?If is prohibited why the moderator hasn't removed the topic? and use you brain before you write..

I never used the word prohibited here, learn to read  :face_palm:

Secondly, I said "no one will help you here in regards to any Anti-Cheats."

You can post topics, but don't expect any help from mods or members.

Lastly, if you're new here, that aint any excuse, read the forum rules if you don't know what is allowed and what is not. There is no rule regarding Anti-Cheats, but it is called common - sense which you seem to be lacking.

Hacking forums don't entertain topics regarding patching and detecting their own hacks, get it ?

Good luck.

ThermaL

Expert
Reaction score
First, ignore this guy:
En Sabah Nur link said:
I never used the word prohibited here, learn to read  :face_palm:

Secondly, I said "no one will help you here in regards to any Anti-Cheats."

You can post topics, but don't expect any help from mods or members.

Lastly, if you're new here, that aint any excuse, read the forum rules if you don't know what is allowed and what is not. There is no rule regarding Anti-Cheats, but it is called common - sense which you seem to be lacking.

Hacking forums don't entertain topics regarding patching and detecting their own hacks, get it ?

Good luck.
Second, you can find an anticheat for silent aimbots here: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=521690