Help [HELP] CheatEngine or .cs which changi...

ImAliso

Reaction score
Greeting, I'm looking for any hacks which can change a weapon (EX: AK to an M4].
I'm currently playing on a server which giving you a weapon by a different way, (EM_GivePlayerWeapon(playerid)
So, If someone will use any hack he will be banned.

Now, I've heard about ammo hacks by using CheatEngine, and It is working.
I tried to do the same but just to change a weapon, I changed the number "30" which known as AK-47 and changed it to "31" but nothing happen.

My question is how to change a weapon to a different weapon?

Oeal

Reaction score
I think when you get ak47 gun by a normal hack, it will replace your M4 gun slot.
But you need to hack it with low ammo so you won't get banned.

I don't understand why do you want to do that?

xzytro

God
Reaction score
ye really, this is either impossible, or TOO LONG work.

Even if you had done it in some hard ways, an admin will see you with m4 instead of ak47 and he will ban you manually >.<

.silent

Reaction score
I can help you with spawning a weapon with CheatEngine (its possible) but im pretty sure the server will ban you

ImAliso

Reaction score
I wondering if It is possible to change the AK-47 to M4 just like you doing with ammo hacks.

@.silent - I don't care to try man, is there any way to contact you?

.silent

Reaction score
You can add me on skype my username is dkisiel1
Its the same way that s0beit spawns guns, so i cant guarantee you wont be banned instantly.
The AK-47 & M4 are in same slot (5) you probably couldnt spawn the gun after changing the value to 31 (ID of the M4) because you also need to set the ammo and ammoInClip because when you are just spawning the weapon it gives you the weapon with 0 ammo so it will sure disappear.Another thing is that you may write to the wrong address, each slot = different address.
First slot is:
CPed+5A0
Next slot will be CPed + 5A0 + 1C (next will be CPed + 5A0 + 1C + 1C etc)
To get the address with total ammo you need to add 12 to the slot address, so for slot 1 it will be:
CPed + 5A0 + 1C + 12
And to get the address with ammoInClip you need to add 8 to the slot address, so its same as above just change 12 to 8

Remember, you cant spawn Deagle that is slot 2 in some other slot.