[HELP] Create .asi file to capture RPCs

eagl3

Reaction score
Hello, I am currently trying to create an .asi file that will allow me to capture RPCs and store their information. More specifically I want to capture textdraw RPCs and store their size (LINK) and later use that information to render an equivalent of the textdraw except that in a different location and then return 0 the RPC. Basically: Capture specific textdraw information > Store that information > Return 0 the RPC > Render a box with the same proportions provided by the RPC anywhere I want. I would use SampFuncs for cleo but I need to do this with SA:MP 0.3.8 and it hasn't been updated yet. 
  The problem is that I'm new to C++ and don't know which includes I'll need to make this work. In the future I would also like to be able to change the position and size of the GTA:SA Hud elements, in a way similar to the old InterfaceEditor, except all the positions and sizes will be hardcoded. Currently I have the following includes: 
Code:
#include <windows.h>
#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <math.h>
#include <float.h>
#include <shellapi.h>
#include <d3dx9.h>
#include <Gdiplus.h>
#include <assert.h>
#include <algorithm>
#include <list>
#include <map>
#include <set>
#include <string>
#include <vector>
#include <functional>
#include <intrin.h>
#include "BitStream.h"
#include "RakClient.h"
#include "HookedRakClient.h"
#include "d3drender.h"
I got everything from (LINK).
My questions are:
Will those includes be enough to help me do what I want or am I missing anything?
Are they going to work with SA:MP 0.3.8 or are they outdated? If they are outdated, where can I find one that isn't, if it exists at all?
Which includes do I need to be able to change the GTA:SA Hud?
Please excuse me if I said anything stupid, I just started trying to learn about C++ to do this so I don't know much.

user88

Reaction score
includes != your code

lol, u ask which includes u need

u have to know urself, which functions u have to use..
if u paste all from s0b, im sure that it will never work

c++ is not like php or mysql, i think you should stop this, lern the basics first..