Help ENB Series Windows 10

itzbacho

Reaction score
Hello, When I Try To Install ENB SERIES ON MY RIG it always Crash anyways to fix on windows 10 ? 

------------------
System Information
------------------

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5700HQ CPU @ 2.70GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
 Memory: 16GB RAM
 Graphic Card : GTX 970M 

Please Help Me To intall Enb Series on Windows 10 :)

itzbacho

Reaction score
i have installed color mod , vehicles , skins they works but i need better graphic for game

is there another way to have good graphics for game ?

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Use ENB alternatives such as Reshade, SA Render as ENB is only suited to Windows 7. Marty Mcfly Modding did create some kind of a fix for Windows 8+ Users, might work for you. If you download this mod it comes with a fix for Windows 8+ may or may not work but idk
http://www.gtainside.com/sanandreas/mods/97969-mmge-3-mcfly-s-magnum-opus/

Don't recommend using the actual ENB though as it will kill your framerate not so badly on your video card but it's also buggy so you can just use the fix that comes with the mod, if it works that is.

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
MrChristmas said:
Downgrade to windows 7 if you want to use ENB of any kind.

Exactly, Windows 10 is malware, my uefi bios and system have some ahci problem so I had to install win 8.1 but I'm okay as long as it is not in windows 10.
WIndows 10 installs un-needed apps in your computer and takes alot of space and slows it down, the cortana is even worse than samsungs s-voice, now why is cortana worse? simple thing it uses alot of RAM and internet.

Reaction score
MrChristmas said:
Downgrade to windows 7 if you want to use ENB of any kind.

Am I speccchuuulll? Because ENB works on Win10 for me, but I use it only to set my game's refresh rate at 90HZ lol. Or do I use outdated version? It is 0.075, but effects seems to be working fine lmao

0x32789 said:
Exactly, Windows 10 is malware, my uefi bios and system have some ahci problem so I had to install win 8.1 but I'm okay as long as it is not in windows 10.
WIndows 10 installs un-needed apps in your computer and takes alot of space and slows it down, the cortana is even worse than samsungs s-voice, now why is cortana worse? simple thing it uses alot of RAM and internet.

Shouldn't be a problem if you're familiar with Windows and Google, because my bamboo dual core laptop works much better on win10 rather than on win7, especially in games. Cortana isn't a problem tho, I even forgot she's exists because I always used to toggle off this bitch.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Marty Mcfly's compatibillity fixer which I said in the previous reply should of fixed it as ENB 0.248 has compatibillity issues with Windows 10 idk about Enb 0.306 maybe you can try updating the d3d9 with the ENB 0.306 one. But this is UGBASE so you may aswell get help on GTAForums are there are people there who are experienced with this.

Check this guys post : http://gtaforums.com/topic/863512-can-enbs-for-gta-sa-work-on-windows-10/?p=1069004746