Help [HELP ME]Just a noob trying to seek help

rizzlaa

Reaction score
I used to use an aimbot which looks like this
nd7m8n.jpg

It worked for me perfectly and effectively.The hotkeys make a sound when they are pressed to notify you that the hack is on and off.

When outside of the game,I run this aimbot and it comes up perfectly,I press the hotkeys and they make a sound.
When I joint a server,I try to press the hotkeys and they don't enable or make a sound,it's like it doesnt work when I'm ingame.

I tested aimbot.cs but it is not effective.
The only good aimbot I found was on project s0nicTz but that aimbot does turns and aims at people through walls and doesn't seem legit.

Could somebody help me with the aimbot problem?Or even PM me or drop me down a link for a good aimbot which is effective against laggers that hits the player hitbox but not the skin.

I say thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 65

rizzlaa

Reaction score
The aim po pingu is exactly what I want,the second one that is for samp 0.3x but it doesn't work for me :/
When I try to press the hotkeys while in a samp server they make no sound at all and when I aim at somebody it's just normal and does nothing,I also pressed idiot weaps and on the top it said process not found on the top left?even though I have samp running in the background,connected to a server.

Is there anything I can do to make this work

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 62