Help help with a basic script

Marecodatcesunt

Reaction score
hello, basically i ve changed a script a guy made in the past, it s about asking question to helpers to help them, but when i compile it and try to launch the game it crashes, i m new to scripting, or just changing information, i think the problem is when trying to compile it it says that i can't do it because of "thread", i ve looked at others posts but didn't really understand, so if you'd like to help me in understanding that too i ll be very glad , also i ll be happy to learn from everyone, thanks in advance. if you can send me the file compiled i would be really really happy!

Attachments

• auton pt helperi.txt
    22.8 KB · Views: 3
  • auton (1).cs
    22.8 KB · Views: 2

Parazitas

God
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Two steps before opening any not encrypted Cleo file

First thing:

Second thing:

Marecodatcesunt

Reaction score
hey, thanks for responding and helping, i ve did all of these u sent me and also looked at your tutorials about compiling a file and put the files in my main folder and ignore unknown is also marked, after compiling and putting the file in my game directory it still crashes, thanks for your help this is the file compiled which still crashes, maybe you can help me to understand what i m doing wrong and help me, thanks again man!

Attachments

• autonpo.cs
    22.8 KB · Views: 6

Parazitas

God
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
hey, thanks for responding and helping, i ve did all of these u sent me and also looked at your tutorials about compiling a file and put the files in my main folder and ignore unknown is also marked, after compiling and putting the file in my game directory it still crashes, thanks for your help this is the file compiled which still crashes, maybe you can help me to understand what i m doing wrong and help me, thanks again man!
So asked help , but also upload encrypted file like WTF ...