Help with these two .lua files.

piedrax199

Reaction score
I have these 2 .lua files. I suspect they're obfuscated. I'm looking for someone to help me de-obfuscate this code. Apart from that, I know they're programmed to only work in a specific system/computer.
Here are the two files and their YouTube videos that show how they work and what they do. If y'all have any doubt or think you can help me, please contact my discord or answer this thread. DC: e_mog

This video relates to the "manos_f12.lua" file.

And this one to "balitaaa.lua"

Attachments

• manos_f12.lua
    29.6 KB · Views: 5
  • balitaaa.lua
    24.1 KB · Views: 7

Halfastrc24

Solutions
Reaction score
I have these 2 .lua files. I suspect they're obfuscated. I'm looking for someone to help me de-obfuscate this code. Apart from that, I know they're programmed to only work in a specific system/computer.
Here are the two files and their YouTube videos that show how they work and what they do. If y'all have any doubt or think you can help me, please contact my discord or answer this thread. DC: e_mog

This video relates to the "manos_f12.lua" file.

And this one to "balitaaa.lua"
In the Balita script, the only check is the system name. I tested it, and it worked. Just change the name of your system to "DESKTOP-HMUMKBL," and the code will work.

Halfastrc24

Solutions
Reaction score
Obviously, it's not a lot, but the functions in the script are simple.
Code:
ssetPlayerNeverGetsTired
sp&VGFW7
activationKey
activationDuration
DESKTOP-HMUMKBL
cgetenv
setCharAnimSp&V@0£PLAYER_PED

piedrax199

Reaction score
In the Balita script, the only check is the system name. I tested it, and it worked. Just change the name of your system to "DESKTOP-HMUMKBL," and the code will work.
I really appreciate this discovery. I don't have knowledge about lua scripts nor do I know how to script. This helped a lot, thank you.

Halfastrc24

Solutions
Reaction score
Do you think both scripts do what the video tells? If so, changing my computer's name will make the script work, right?
I only tested Balita, changed the system name, and it worked. Apparently, the script does the same thing as in the video, but I didn't check the other functions, so I can't be certain of everything the script does. It definitely collects hardware information (specifically the system name), so I would pay attention to that. Other than that, it seems like an okay script.

piedrax199

Reaction score
I only tested Balita, changed the system name, and it worked. Apparently, the script does the same thing as in the video, but I didn't check the other functions, so I can't be certain of everything the script does. It definitely collects hardware information (specifically the system name), so I would pay attention to that. Other than that, it seems like an okay script.
Thank you so much. Did you check the other one? The "manos_f12.lua" file?

Halfastrc24

Solutions
Reaction score
Thank you so much. Did you check the other one? The "manos_f12.lua" file?
The script looks like a macro, it's registered to the same computer as Balita, based on its functions, it also seems like an okay script.