Help How much damage does 1 minigun shot take ?

.silent

Reaction score
Hi !
I'am making a SA-MP trainer (it will be my second trainer) with much more functions, and not only those simple.I already made custom game speed & custom hour that needed to be NOPed to make them work.Also in 1.1 i will probably add weapon spawning if everything will be ok (thx to bartekdvd for explaining those weapon spawning shit) i already made some code for this, but i just have no time to finish the spawn system.
I have a question, do you know how much damage is taken from 1 shot from a minigun ?
Because i made some kind of smart god mode, it holds the health value at 43% and when someone is shooting us with a gun it just doesnt take damage (it takes and its reset automatically to 43%) but we can still be killed by a explosion or rocket launcher shot (so if admin tries to /explode us then we will die like legit players)
It already works, but i tested it on a minigun DM and i can still be killed.I need to know how much damage is taken from minigun, because i need to know how much HP do i need to set to hold to make the god mode also for miniguns.
BTW
xtrainer.png

Im gonna add some more functions probably

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Why you just don't patch the Damage Value ?
So, that you don't get any damage...

.silent

Reaction score
@0x688 how ?
Im using VB.NET for this, what do i need to patch it ? And it wont take any damage from minigun after doing it ?

.silent

Reaction score
xzytro dont you maybe know how fast can minigun shoot ? (1 shoot every ?? ms ?)
I made the smart god go like this:
When the heatlh is above 49.3 it does completely nothing, when it falls below 49.3 it starts holding the value as it is (it writes value 49.3 to the health address every 1 ms, if the health goes to 0 or below (explosion or smth) it stops, and it will turn on automatically when it falls below 49.3 again)
I tested it and some guy had real problem killing me with deagle (even with cbug) but he killed me one time, so it will be really hard to detect.Also someone reported me that i have a god mode, and a admin exploded me but i died and he didnt banned me :D :D:D
What do you think about this cheat ? As for now it works like charm for me, gotta test it more because last time i tried making something like this it was freezing my game when writing very fast to the health addy

xzytro

God
Reaction score
I think minigun shoots 1 bullet per 50(or 100) miliseconds, but it's just my thoughts, it's not something tested :p :p:p

Your godmode is an awesome idea, it should work on many servers but be careful, some servers have a component that shows up the damage taken above your target's head when you shoot him and when the bullet actually hits your target in his screen. Which means, you can get detected by admins in servers where that component exists.

Maybe you should mix your idea with something that absorbs the bullets (like uhm... a ghost ... in which the bullets pass through without hurting) So that -46.2 above your head won't be visible for other players and as a result it will be a cheat which is 100% UNDETECTABLE ;D

Hansin

Reaction score
I think it takes 40/50 dmg per bullet, 3 hits together kill you which looks like 1 shot kill. "I THINK"

.silent

Reaction score
Nope, deagle has a damage value of -46.2 and minigun cannot have 140 because it doesn't kill you with one shot

xzytro

God
Reaction score
minigun and deagle damage values are the same, the only difference is that the minigun shoots more than 20 bullets per second, and deagle only 1 or 2 per second.