How to successful ban evade from SA-MP servers!

Hello, everyone it's HapeHD here.

Today I'm going to teach you guys how to successful ban evade from every SA-MP server.
What we need for this is atleast a: Linksys Router or you need Frosty VPN (( Thanks to StyleRxd for releasing Frosty VPN - Frosty VPN is attached in the Download Files ))

How to ban evade with a Linksys Router

1. Go your Web Browser - This is for everyone different but just choose your default web browser such as Chrome or Firefox or InterDerpExplorer ^^

2. Now go to the URL bar and type in the following thing: [192.168.1.1] - (( ATTENTION : This could be changed by someone! So if you want to make sure it's not changed go to: CMD ->> ipconfig ->> Look at Default Gateway and it should be something like: 192.168.x.x ))

3. Now if you typed your Default Gateway in your web URL a login box will pop up (( Mine is Dutch since my PC language is Dutch too )) Type in as Username: admin - Password: admin - (( ATTENTION: This could be different but mostly it's username: admin - password: admin -
9gzrbc.jpg

4. Now you're on a GUI so actually you're inside your Router right now - Today we're using Linksys model: WRT320N if you're on your GUI you'll see under the TAB: Setup - Mac Adress Clone -
33ngrap.jpg

5. Now you'll see your HEX mac adress probably on disabled .. Then click on Enable and you can type in what you want make this completly different such as 00-A6-D1-53-A9-AC - After you typed something different in click on Save Settings
1zow2fd.jpg

6. Important: If you clicked on Save Settings - You'll see: Your configuration changes have been set. Please click continue - Well self explaining just click on continue what's important now is you have to go to your Router and unplug it and put it back in so it's rebooting if you got a Modem boot it too so you're 100 procent sure you booted succesfully.

7. If you did everything right you got a brand new IP adress happy ban evading :D :D:D ..

----------------------

How to ban evade with Frosty VPN by: StyleRxd

1. Download Frosty VPN ( Public Version Attached )
5objls.jpg

2. In the folder you right click on the file: VPN and run it as a Administrator:
347y0yv.jpg

3. You'll see box open with: OpenVirtual Portable - With the Message: install required virtual network drivers openvpn portable - Click Yes.
jfafiw.jpg

4. After you clicked yes you go down here and click little triangle down on your screen:
30di4c3.jpg

5. You will see 2 little red telivision ICON'S you have to right click on them and select a country you wish to connect to
atls80.jpg

6. For explame we take Italy_Server and click on connect:
166kjn.jpg

7. After you clicked on the Italy server as explame you'll see a screen wich I think I can't place here since Connect Info is involved but if you clicked it probably it would say: Succeed connection or something if you did that you'll get a notification:
726j2b.jpg

8. Now you're having a Brand new IP! what I recommand is using the Linksys Ban Evade methode since VPN is always a bit slower but a tip is for explame if you live in Holland you should take Holland's IP range.

---------------------

Happy trolling them Admins! :D :D:D

Special thanks to StyleRxd for FrostyVPN! <3

(( COULDN'T ATTACH FROSTYVPN SO HERE IS THE OFFICAL TREATH: <!-- l topic232.html<!-- l ))

StyleRxd

Reaction score
Re: How to successful ban evade from SA-MP servers?

Thanks for your perfectly post ;) ;);)

Welcome to my world pell xD

HapeHD

Reaction score

Haha, I'll be posting more like this soon :D :D:D

reeferuk

Reaction score

Doesnt work with certain ISP's

Acelious

Reaction score

^
What he said.
This litrally fucked up my internet.
Had to call my provider and reset everything.

All that mac adress shit, is bullshit.
- just download a VPN straight away, Much easier.

Several posts about it.
Use the search button!

reeferuk

Reaction score

Also, FrostyVPN's I.Ps are all banned, Are there ways around this? I wanna troll admins on NG:RP i got banned for two weeks :D :D:D

HapeHD

Reaction score

Also, FrostyVPN's I.Ps are all banned, Are there ways around this? I wanna troll admins on NG:RP i got banned for two weeks :D :D:D
Buy your own Frosty VPN .nvpn files with login or get a Provider with Dynamic IP keep restarting your router have fun thats the only way you can do it.

StyleRxd

Reaction score

^
What he said.
This litrally fucked up my internet.
Had to call my provider and reset everything.

All that mac adress shit, is bullshit.
- just download a VPN straight away, Much easier.

Several posts about it.
Use the search button!

Did you checked your MAC in CMD that can change your ip so fastest just you need put the one MAC from CMD to Settings of the router and save it after go restart your modem and router and wait for some minuts and it will change the ip soon.

Proof:
2SIrl.png

HapeHD

Reaction score

time that styler had a good day

spirifix

Reaction score

Lol to ban evade i just turn off my wifi and turn it back on.

alpha.z

Reaction score

[quote author="spirifix"]Lol to ban evade i just turn off my wifi and turn it back on.

Badass style :lol: :lol::lol: [/quote]
Actually thats super badass....
What i do is Connect to some server through frostyvpn and then i connect hotspot shield but before that i retsart my modem.... Thats like a BOSS :) :):) :D :D:D

adi0115

Reaction score

Its a shame that FrostyVPN dosent work. It changed my ip after i connected to a server but i tried to login into a server and it said am still banned, i tried to login with a new name and it still dont work, such a shame.

0B36

Expert
Reaction score

adi0115 link said:
Its a shame that FrostyVPN dosent work. It changed my ip after i connected to a server but i tried to login into a server and it said am still banned, i tried to login with a new name and it still dont work, such a shame.

OpenVPN itself appears to be not working. Once connected to the VPN server, the IP address doesn't change, so that's the reason you still can't ban evade.

beatc

Reaction score

I got banned numerous time due to crashing other players  :trollface: With FrostyVpn though, i can evade bans and repeat the same thing over and over again  :challenge_completed:

tahoti

Reaction score

uhm.
So i have 2 pc's with same ip's my brother got banned,and now i want use program which will change my IP. Will i get banned for ban evade somehow?

Because....Its possible to check my account and brother account log in ip's. we have same,and after logging my log in ip will be diffrent,but previous log in IP will be the banned IP. so,is there any way how admins get any warnings about this,or they must find out by their selfs to proove ban evading.

so the qustion is will i get banned autommaticly?
server is NGRP

Min

Reaction score

tahoti link said:
uhm.
So i have 2 pc's with same ip's my brother got banned,and now i want use program which will change my IP. Will i get banned for ban evade somehow?

Because....Its possible to check my account and brother account log in ip's. we have same,and after logging my log in ip will be diffrent,but previous log in IP will be the banned IP. so,is there any way how admins get any warnings about this,or they must find out by their selfs to proove ban evading.

so the qustion is will i get banned autommaticly?
server is NGRP

[glow=red,2,300]Use FrostyVPN or SoftEtherVPN.
You can change your ip
[/glow].  :urtheman:

MrUnknown

Reaction score

[member=16960]tahoti[/member]

Change your Username on the Computer to something like 'Admin Account' or simply 'Admin'.

Then download the GPCI Unbanner and drag it to your CLEO folder.
http://ugbase.eu/releases-6/gpci-unbanner-(cleo!!!%29/

If you got a dynamic IP, simply restart your modem and your IP is changed. If you own a static IP you sadly need to use a VPN. Also, don't forget to install the GPCI Unbanner and change your Username on your PC, otherwise they CAN catch you ban evading if they look through it. Peace :).

waffle

Reaction score

nice post  :excited_troll:

btw, I had a question for you

If I join a server, then I hack, then i get ban
Can I get unbanned by after using this hack? (with same name) not different name?
For Example I get banned nickname "Khitt" and then I can relog again which unbanned "Khitt" not "Khitt2" ??

I mean that... thanks  :yesyes:

Min

Reaction score

waffle link said:
nice post  :excited_troll:

btw, I had a question for you

If I join a server, then I hack, then i get ban
Can I get unbanned by after using this hack? (with same name) not different name?
For Example I get banned nickname "Khitt" and then I can relog again which unbanned "Khitt" not "Khitt2" ??

I mean that... thanks  :yesyes:

[glow=red,2,300]For some server , they only ban ip.
So if your ip got banned u still can join by that name while using VPN.
And for some server, they ban your id and ip/or just your id.
So if you rejoin to the server while using other ip u still got banned.
[/glow]