Help i need help with gta sa memory address

dedosemunha

Reaction score
i'm making an anticheat for samp. (pawno). i've already made some modules like anti extraws, nospread. i'm trying to get the gtasa memory that 1337(leet cheat) or arcane.asi modifies to inject the hack. but i'm not succeeding, i'll be grateful for any help.

Expl01T3R

Reaction score
take look at SendClientCheck, alternative would be RCE abuse, but i will not recommend that, another alternative would be develop usermode app and make connection to the serverside somehow and force players to install that usermode app on their pc, you will be able to do almost everything. But remember apps like this are easy to bypass so u need to think about security too.

dedosemunha

Reaction score
take look at SendClientCheck, alternative would be RCE abuse, but i will not recommend that, another alternative would be develop usermode app and make connection to the serverside somehow and force players to install that usermode app on their pc, you will be able to do almost everything. But remember apps like this are easy to bypass so u need to think about security too.
yes i'm already using sendclientcheck, i'm just not able to find the memory that the cheat modifies to inject. i just need it, the cheat is pretty bad in terms of protection they are .asi, arcane and 1337 well known by the forums

0x73616D

Solutions
Reaction score
yes i'm already using sendclientcheck, i'm just not able to find the memory that the cheat modifies to inject. i just need it, the cheat is pretty bad in terms of protection they are .asi, arcane and 1337 well known by the forums
If you can't find it anywhere, maybe RCE is the best option for you. (I don't recommend it either)

Hidend

Expert
Reaction score
In that case search with CE or whatever debugger you would like something they use and done yes

dedosemunha

Reaction score
In that case search with CE or whatever debugger you would like something they use and done yes
as i said. i can't find it i'm using cheat engine and i have no idea where to start to find the memory. because it's not like finding the value of a life or a vest that has floats for example