IMRP GoodEvade/Admin catch you everytimes.

Reaction score
The server must have listed all the possible VPN ip's. You need to be lucky finding the right VPN IP that is not currently banned.
The server can detect if you're using a VPN, and will kick you from the server.

ajom

Solutions
Reaction score
The server can detect if you're using a VPN, and will kick you from the server.
As I said, If these vpn's ip's have been considered by the server moderators, they will able to detect it. But it is not necessary that the server automatically detects all kinds of vpn's so "if you find your lucky vpn ip" then youre safe from their detection.

There are famous AI some servers integrated for Bad IP Detection. Like doxIT, this automatically monitors possible Public IP's coming from famous vpn softwares like SoftEther VPN...

Reaction score
As I said, If these vpn's ip's have been considered by the server moderators, they will able to detect it. But it is not necessary that the server automatically detects all kinds of vpn's so "if you find your lucky vpn ip" then youre safe from their detection.

There are famous AI some servers integrated for Bad IP Detection. Like doxIT, this automatically monitors possible Public IP's coming from famous vpn softwares like SoftEther VPN...
I see, so.. is there a way to avoid getting caught?

skMetinek

Reaction score
Personally, I don't know a better way to ban evading and hiding urself. If you do not want to be detected, also change GPCI, just set them as different and permanent bcs some servers ban for Change GPCI like Horizon. If you want to change the IP from Hotspot, you can try to turn on airplane mode and off.

Using VPN does not make much sense on Roleplay servers, most administrations use iphub.info sites, so you would have to get lucky on some IP. And in my experience, where I often use VPNs such as ExpressVPN, NordVPN, I haven't found legit IP.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Personally, I don't know a better way to ban evading and hiding urself. If you do not want to be detected, also change GPCI, just set them as different and permanent bcs some servers ban for Change GPCI like Horizon. If you want to change the IP from Hotspot, you can try to turn on airplane mode and off.

Using VPN does not make much sense on Roleplay servers, most administrations use iphub.info sites, so you would have to get lucky on some IP. And in my experience, where I often use VPNs such as ExpressVPN, NordVPN, I haven't found legit IP.
Not sure if this is with all VPNs but you can't always get the same IP so if your account constantly changes IP address inconsistently then they're going to pick up on that. It's really never going to be a permanent solution so you're gonna lose all your stats constantly, it's really only good for trolling. Best bet is to just take a significant break from the server so they forget you and come back with a new static IP.

skMetinek

Reaction score
Not sure if this is with all VPNs but you can't always get the same IP so if your account constantly changes IP address inconsistently then they're going to pick up on that. It's really never going to be a permanent solution so you're gonna lose all your stats constantly, it's really only good for trolling. Best bet is to just take a significant break from the server so they forget you and come back with a new static IP.

I don't know where you live, but you won't detect anyone in Poland if it has variable IP. Anyone here can get to the IP address of another banned person and how can they prove to you this if you have a dynamic IP?
Of course, I'm talking about dynamic IP here, the same is obtained by static, but it is more in the villages, small towns with local operators.
If the tip changes, then it is more detectable, but if you change the whole IP as it is in the case of Orange with my optical fiber, there is no option to detect someone.

//ps; on Mudoo Roleplay I came from my Hotspot from the phone, the administrator teleported me and told me that I was doing Ban Evading although I had dynamic IP that anyone can get. The only thing I said is that I use dynamic IP that anyone can get because it is a national operator, he wrote that "have a nice day" and that's it.

Reaction score
I think i'll take a significant break and they will forget me, thanks for the methods tho, I tried all the methods and nothing work.

Banna

Reaction score
I know people who evade IMRP numerous amount of times for months upon months, and it's all based on luck when you are using a VPN. I know softether VPN can be used. Some IP's there weren't detected and probably still aren't. I'd say go online when there are less than 4 admins on too.