İnterior invisible help please

oppenheimer

Reaction score
Hello, I have a request from you, but I could not do it even though I worked on it. With C++ sobeit, I want to make the interior invisible on the samp. But I have not succeeded in this yet, I want your help in this matter. If I can do this, it will work on most samp servers and it will not be easy to fix. If he randomly enters and exits interiors we recognize, the other party cannot see us, but we can follow him.Hello, I have a request from you, but I could not do it even though I worked on it. With C++ sobeit, I want to make the interior invisible on the samp. But I have not succeeded in this yet, I want your help in this matter. If I can do this, it will work on most samp servers and it will not be easy to fix. If he randomly enters and exits interiors we recognize, the other party cannot see us, but we can follow him.Hello, I have a request from you, but I could not do it even though I worked on it. With C++ sobeit, I want to make the interior invisible on the samp. But I have not succeeded in this yet, I want your help in this matter. If I can do this, it will work on most samp servers and it will not be easy to fix. If he randomly enters and exits interiors we recognize, the other party cannot see us, but we can follow him.

SobFoX

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, I have a request from you, but I could not do it even though I worked on it. With C++ sobeit, I want to make the interior invisible on the samp. But I have not succeeded in this yet, I want your help in this matter. If I can do this, it will work on most samp servers and it will not be easy to fix. If he randomly enters and exits interiors we recognize, the other party cannot see us, but we can follow him.Hello, I have a request from you, but I could not do it even though I worked on it. With C++ sobeit, I want to make the interior invisible on the samp. But I have not succeeded in this yet, I want your help in this matter. If I can do this, it will work on most samp servers and it will not be easy to fix. If he randomly enters and exits interiors we recognize, the other party cannot see us, but we can follow him.Hello, I have a request from you, but I could not do it even though I worked on it. With C++ sobeit, I want to make the interior invisible on the samp. But I have not succeeded in this yet, I want your help in this matter. If I can do this, it will work on most samp servers and it will not be easy to fix. If he randomly enters and exits interiors we recognize, the other party cannot see us, but we can follow him.
First of all, you need to check what the anticheat checks.
Send the server you play, let's check, and see how we can help you.
g0ddam

oppenheimer

Reaction score
First of all, you need to check what the anticheat checks.
Send the server you play, let's check, and see how we can help you.
g0ddam
The server I play is usually rina roleplay, and you guessed it, fposition invisibles are not suitable, so I wanted to make invisible through the interior. Being updated all the time, full invisible really sounds good. Thanks in advance for your help..

SobFoX

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
The server I play is usually rina roleplay, and you guessed it, fposition invisibles are not suitable, so I wanted to make invisible through the interior. Being updated all the time, full invisible really sounds good. Thanks in advance for your help..
Simply be invisible under the vehicle but that your location be at least 15 meters from the vehicle

oppenheimer

Reaction score
Simply be invisible under the vehicle but that your location be at least 15 meters from the vehicle
yes, it's beautiful, but it's useless against other sobeit players, I wanted it to be the kind of invisible that I thought they couldn't see in them. That's why I thought as an interior, if my actor constantly wanders the interior or waits as if he is going to spawn, no one can see and speculate him, so I will both get the update and become completely invisible.

oppenheimer

Reaction score
maybe you understand what i want to tell but for rina roleplay or most samp servers, i thought of an invisible that would destroy it completely, not like fpos or getting under the vehicle, i couldn't do that yes, rina roleplay rpc_spawn tried but it kicks it, fakespecdata doesn't work, i tried a lot but still failed i need your help there is...

SobFoX

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
I believe I can continue with a little help.
Don't be stupid, there's a reason you don't see an invisible cheat in SAMP that works almost everywhere, if you want there is an option through motorcycles and bicycles to be invisible but it's only in your environment (if you go out you will continue to be invisible only to players in your data stream this means If you put a new player in the area he can see you to become invisible again you will have to go back to the motorcycle)

oppenheimer

Reaction score
Don't be stupid, there's a reason you don't see an invisible cheat in SAMP that works almost everywhere, if you want there is an option through motorcycles and bicycles to be invisible but it's only in your environment (if you go out you will continue to be invisible only to players in your data stream this means If you put a new player in the area he can see you to become invisible again you will have to go back to the motorcycle)
I couldn't explain, I guess that's not what I thought, I thought about it, but my goal was not just to be invisible to the people around us, my goal was to be invisible to everyone and take data instantly, there are people I know who do this, and you know that there is a thing called kos protection when you enter an interior or spawn in rina roleplay, this When people open invisible, they become invisible, and when they close, it says kos protection is active on their heads. I asked for help for this, but they don't help, not only to appear, even admins can't watch. My aim was something like this, I hope you understand.

oppenheimer

Reaction score
I'm throwing an example video, it's an invisible made by s0nicTz, I don't know the logic, it may have created a spawn loop or it may be throwing fakespec, I don't know, but I can say that the invisible I want to tell looks like this, I can say that it is an invisible that is never seen by constantly receiving live data.