Help Is there a CLEO to loop what you copied?

Rexx15

Reaction score
I'm looking for a cleo, lua, etc. for samp that can automatically send the text it copies or at least make it repeat the command it commands, for example I type /drink and pressing a key that command is repeated indefinitely until you cancel the action. I am looking for a cleo asi or in its defective a cleo that can stick a text that will repeat constantly, for example (the prefix of the supposed cleo would be H) /H /drink, this would make it repeat until it cancels the action. Is there such a cleo? Or is there at least a way to do that?

Rexx15

Reaction score
I just did a little research and if it's in your comfort it could be a key that reads \Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP\chatlog.txt

And when it detects that I type /drink (id) it repeats the command until I cancel the action with a button.
I forgot to mention that I would have to have a cooling time so that I'm not constantly spamming in the chat

Parazitas

God
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm looking for a cleo, lua, etc. for samp that can automatically send the text it copies or at least make it repeat the command it commands, for example I type /drink and pressing a key that command is repeated indefinitely until you cancel the action. I am looking for a cleo asi or in its defective a cleo that can stick a text that will repeat constantly, for example (the prefix of the supposed cleo would be H) /H /drink, this would make it repeat until it cancels the action. Is there such a cleo? Or is there at least a way to do that?
What kind text?

Rexx15

Reaction score
I've got a possible solution to my problem what this person is saying here is basically what I need, if you can get him some help would you help me because I would like the command that he repeats has 2 words, example /.spam 10000 /id 35

That's basically what I need. Here's your post https://ugbase.eu/threads/spam-cmds.17635/
Try this cleo and I'd like what I told you here in this cleo try to do it myself but I'm very new, this cleo is a /.spam too

Attachments

• ChatFlood.cs
    18 KB · Views: 0

Parazitas

God
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
There's must be reason why you need spam command /drink.
So i recommned you make video about server system and this way will understand why exactly you wanna spam command

Rexx15

Reaction score
There's must be reason why you need spam command /drink.
So i recommned you make video about server system and this way will understand why exactly you wanna spam command
The /drink command was an example, in reality what I wanted is the command "/id (id number)" since with that command I can see the data such as the ping and packetloss of whoever I put, it's not for bugging or anything like that, it's more that everything makes the game easier for me.
But I have seen that it is possible to make a cleo like that, it's just that the ones I saw are very specific and I can't edit them to my convenience.

Hidend

Expert
Reaction score
Not sure if i understood you but if anything edit it as you wish
Code:
local sampev = require ('lib.samp.events')
local vk = require 'vkeys'
local lastCommandSent = ''
local ownMsg = false

function main()
    while not isSampAvailable() do wait(100) end
    while true do
        wait(0)
        if isKeyJustPressed(vk.VK_H) and lastCommandSent ~= "" then
            ownMsg = true
            sampSendChat(lastCommandSent)
            ownMsg = false
        end
    end
end

function sampev.onSendCommand(command)
    if not ownMsg then
        lastCommandSent = command
        sampAddChatMessage(    string.format('stored command %s as the last command', command), -1)
    end
end

Rexx15

Reaction score
Code:
local ownMsg = false

function main()
    while true do
        wait(0)
            ownMsg = true
            ownMsg = false
        end
    end
end

if not ownMsg then
        sampAddChatMessage(    string.format('stored command %s as the last command', command), -1)
    end
end
1722903508449.png
I'm new at this. I don't know what to do.
I'm sorry. I'm also not a native English speaker, so I'm a little confused.

Rexx15

Reaction score
Code:
local ownMsg = false

function main()
    while true do
        wait(0)
            ownMsg = true
            ownMsg = false
        end
    end
end

if not ownMsg then
    end
end
It's detected by the server anticheat that badly...

I 'm getting a message from obfuscator2

Rexx15

Reaction score
Try this cleo and I'd like what I told you here in this cleo try to do it myself but I'm very new, this cleo is a /.spam too
@Parazitas Can you help me? This is simpler. I just need this cleo to be able to spam more than two words because you can't if you separate each word with a space, for example /.spam 10000 hello world

You can't do that because you're just saying hello.