Italy Mafia Roleplay | England / Sicilian Syndicates SCRIPT (BEST COPY EVER)

fatlir1x

Reaction score
As I see so many trying to potray they have the best script out there and rarest.

The current script I have has all the 2018 features such as alliances, wh robberies, other managment from ucp/ig.

completely mysql & php

PM me for a price.

btw its the ssrp / england mafia rp script - un1x aka Callum that made it (copani).

keek21

Reaction score
Don't buy it guys, it's not script like SSRP, this guy just scammed me, he sold me script like nyf which is not up to date. He claimed that he will gave me the script like SSRP but he just gives me the script like nyf then I asked him and he doesn't even bother to answer or online.

Safa

Reaction score
keek21 said:
Don't buy it guys, it's not script like SSRP, this guy just scammed me, he sold me script like nyf which is not up to date. He claimed that he will gave me the script like SSRP but he just gives me the script like nyf then I asked him and he doesn't even bother to answer or online.

So... are you really that retarded?

Getting scammed in internet (especially UGBASE), thats funny & sad at the same time.

keek21

Reaction score
Safa said:
keek21 said:

Getting scammed in internet (especially UGBASE), thats funny & sad at the same time.

is it really necessary to called somebody retarded?

Safa

Reaction score
keek21 said:
Safa said:
keek21 said:

is it really necessary to called somebody retarded?

Yeah it is. How the fuck can you get scammed 2k18 especially IN UGBASE?