LSRP Tips/Exploits?

FishFr0g

Reaction score
I just started playing and I was looking for tips to get money, best possible way to get money, or anything useful because the economy on this server is fucked things are pretty expensive.

Cinaro

Reaction score
this is not lsrp.eu its ugbase.eu go on there forum and ask there ....

start as mechanic job to get easy money with or without doing the job and build up to go as a trucker (max payed job)

goodluck...

FishFr0g

Reaction score
cinaro said:

start as mechanic job to get easy money with or without doing the job and build up to go as a trucker (max payed job)

goodluck...

You know this is under the Other Games General section right?

Cinaro

Reaction score
FishFr0g said:
cinaro said:

goodluck...

You know this is under the Other Games General section right?

i given you answer or not my opinion is for my own about it, :not bad:  ?

MrUnknown

Reaction score
Get a weapon and make sure you are level 5. Start scamming. Do not scam with AK's no one is going to believe you it's under 50.000$ and choose prices for your small guns and shotuns like 35.000, 37.000 etc. Desert Eagle is at 25.000

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
MrUnknown said:
Get a weapon and make sure you are level 5. Start scamming. Do not scam with AK's no one is going to believe you it's under 50.000$ and choose prices for your small guns and shotuns like 35.000, 37.000 etc. Desert Eagle is at 25.000

Nope, Best is to start a faggio business.
Buy a faggio for 3-5k, Then sell for 7.5k (Pure Profit) and scam them.

Also when you have enough money get a deagle (like me), go to dark areas a.k.a where no one usually comes e.g. meat factory and start robbin the shit out of players and dont forget to rob cargo, Cargo is good way of earning, Go to meat factory, Camp there and when someone comes and starts buying cargo, Wait for him to fill it then quickly go and aim at him, Make him fall down and rob him + his cargo, If he is under level 5 dnt do it and I dnt think that u can do that.. cops will be called but idc since I wear mask and come with a dodo of my friends