Resource icon

m0d_sa Release [m0d_sa] [SA-MP 0.3.7] Slono Boyko Project

Psy

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=946hVHTdT4g

Functions
Kurdmaster - allows you to teleport to the label on the map without a kick. Kurdflay - the same as kurdmaster only indicate the direction of movement with the mouse. Checkpoint Master - the same as kurdmaster only teleport at checkpoints. Admin Checker - allows you to see what the admins online. infobara - allows you to see a lot of information about player. Karshot - allows you to fly on the machine, and the management made ​​a bear. Rapid - you can shoot faster than with a minigun. Work in minimized mode - allows all your works when folded game. Boat skilokachatel - allows pump without skills efforts. skilokachatel new Boat - swings skills. House TP Checker to home - teleport you to a free house. House checker from a distance - you can buy a house even if you are not in front of him. flooding - flood your teams to chat. Pulsator car color - the color of your machine is constantly changing. Shutting antibanihopa and ss - jump and beat the pests in green zones. Auto password - he enters the password when joining a server. The safety device at the ATM - helps catch the hotel. Take a job from anywhere ATM - allows you to get a job, do not while in the mayor's office. Restore Health ANC - instantly gives you 100hp Restore Health PRA - 2 x every 3 seconds. Boat angler PSA - a boat for fishing in the sump pn Repair ATM - instantly repairing your vehicle, remain dents. Hyder dialogue - and allows you to roll Open dialogue. Bullet Crusher cars - crash drivers. Bullet Crusher players - players crash. Veapon Crusher - leggings all players with weapons. Anti bullet Crusher - protects against bullet Crusher. Anti veapon Crusher - protects against veapon Crusher. Blow up all cars - explodes All machines in the area of the Stream. Maud ghost - all you stand in the AFC. Invisible - you become invisible. Shooting machines - you shoot machine. Lager - all you start lags. Miner Boat - allows you to quickly capitalize on the work of the miner. Boat Loader - It allows you to quickly capitalize on the loader. Boat on the truck - he works when you sit behind the wheel loader. Boat factory worker - he works in a factory. Universal checkpoint bot - finds checkpoint and takes it from a distance, through a set time. Boat pilot - teleports on bagels. Record Route - transport route records (Now you can record long). Play route - the route plays. Teleport without kick - TA to spawn. Out of jail - frees you from criminal liability. bolki Exit - leaves the hospital with any number of health . Take the box of an aircraft carrier - he finds and takes the boxes from a distance. Screw Killa per dm servers - helping to wind kills. Competing cars - disables collisions with cars. A collision of players - the players off the collision. The collision of objects - disables collision with objects. Anti spread of bullets - all the bullets flying at one point. Invisible - makes you invisible. Rvanka - throwing everything around you. DPS - deals damage to all players in the area of the Stream. Boat farmer - helps to raise the loot on the farm. Boat miner ANC - boat for Diamond Mine RP Slaper - throws players into the zone of the Stream. Far chat - allows players to see what they write on vsez Stream area. Out of the bullpen ANC - allows you to leave prison on Diamond RP. Boat kachatel force - allows you to pump power to the ATM. Auto + to - allows shoot from diglyme fastest (Super bespalivno) Super PAM - PAM best for dm Server. Driving without a license - allows you to travel on all carts, even the devil right. Twist modes - you're running with a parachute. Chequer have connected players - showing which players connect Chequer friends - show your online friends output if the administrator streamers - diskonektitsya if the administrator comes into play if the output network admin - diskonektitsya if the administrator appears in the zone Stream Aim Crusher - allows you to ruin, tgrokov DM servers Anti AIM Crusher - protects you from AIM Crusher Offset - other players see you is not where you are (Ultra bezpalivny GM) Aim of the tabernacle - gives you the ability to shoot without a miss in the skin player Aim for ping - gives you the ability to shoot without missing a ping player Quick spawn - allows you to instantly spawn after death Anti hunger - you will not have reduced health pulsator drives the car - your car wheels begin to rapidly changing. Pulsator weapon - a weapon in your hands rapidly changing. Auto Reconnect - reconnects to the server after you kick. Crusher train - allows players krashnkt via train. Teleport to reconnect - enables free kick on tphnutsya Arp. Anti train Crusher - protects against Crusher train.

Commands
/ Help - View all teams / cserv - Change the server / sendpic - Take the pick-up from a distance / setClass - Change class / fakekill - Fake Kill / warp - TA to the player / Nick - Change nick / GH - TP player to his / vadd - Create car / scar - spawn car / scarall - spawn all cars / dkick - Kick Player [Flood, until he will kick] / gcheck - Teleport to the checkpoint / fpay - Transfer money from a distance / fcuff - Handcuffs on distance / bbiz - Buy a business distance / shp - Set Me x / gguns - GetGuns at a distance / boom - Teleport burning car on the head of the player / getCar - Sit in the car / gotocheck - TA checkpoint / sendcheck - Get the distance from the checkpoint / paint - repaint the car / op - kill / kick a player / del - remove the machine (if someone will sit on Passenger place, it will kick) / retime - allows you to change the delay reconnecting. / dialoghide - minimize, maximize dialogue. / vhadd - create a visual portrayal of the car with the Stream. / tpm - teleport to the label to reconnect

Updates
Update 3/5/2015

translated to a new source 4.4.0.0 by FYP
Admin checker now shows lvl admin admins
Full compatibility with SAMP 0.3.7
Added AntTweakBar
added a second interface (you can switch between interfaces while playing on F10) Update 04/28/2015 Fixed Stiller objects Added pulsator drives the machine pulsator weapons Added Added auto reconnection Added command / retime Added command / dialoghide Added command / vhadd Fixed crash when the AIMA Added command / tpm Added Crusher train Modified infobar and neymtegi players added anti train Crusher Update 15/04/2015 Now fully sobeyt compatible with Windows XP Added command / del added checker players have connected friends Added Checker (To add a line looking friend [] file mod_sa.ini) Added output if the administrator streamers Added output if the network administrator Removed teleport on the label by pressing the RMB ( Now you have to press CTRL + RMB) Improved fly Added PAM Crusher Crusher Added Antia interface changes Added the offset of the tabernacle Added PAM PAM Added by ping Fixed crash when flying in the fly added a fast spawn added anti hunger Update 01/04/2015 Added Boat kachatel force Added Auto + with added Super PAM Added Driving without a license Added the function out in the AFC Rapid Fixed Fixed spread anti Added command / paint Added command / op Changed interface Fixed bug with sticking speed hack Update 23/03/2015 Fixed Crash Fixed bot pilot Added DPS Added farmer bot bot Added Miner ANC Improved auto-login (Now you can adjust the dialogue going and going dialogues security keys) Added slaper Added farthest chat Added out of jail for the ANC Improved bot pilot Update 19/03/15 change the animation of the flight. Modified AyrBreyk management is now proizvodtsya mouse. Invisible Added. Added rvanka. Fix the boat pilot. Fixed in minimized mode. Fixed the new bot skilokachatel. Fixed fishing boat.

Attachments

• mod_sa by Boyko.zip
    782.3 KB · Views: 3,981

Garfield

Reaction score
Tested and It works !! Greate work m8  :urtheman: :youdontsay:

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score
Such a long description  :eek:key: Good job m8 :urtheman:

Too bad I don't have 0.3.7 servers to test it

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
Fu$10N link said:
Such a long description  :eek:key: Good job m8 :urtheman:

Too bad I don't have 0.3.7 servers to test it

http://lists.sa-mp.com/0.3.7/servers

Now you do, so quit whining about that on every 0.3.7 thread  :face_palm:

suuB

Reaction score
When i start SAMP when i put this sobeit it says that i need DirectX 9.0 or higher...
I have 11.0 ....

Vrana

Reaction score
suuB link said:
When i start SAMP when i put this sobeit it says that i need DirectX 9.0 or higher...
I have 11.0 ....
Yeah same problem, but when I delete this s0beit from San Andreas then it doesn't ask for DirectX 9.0 and missing Sqlite file  :angry: :kidding:

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score
0B36 link said:
http://lists.sa-mp.com/0.3.7/servers

Now you do, so quit whining about that on every 0.3.7 thread  :face_palm:
Idiot  :face_palm:
I don't have 0.3.7 servers in my country  :trollface:
I tested all the new s0bs on a different pc and servers who have 0.3.7, that's why I was "whining"

Xyecoc

Reaction score
I shows "on your computer is not set sqlite.dll"

Garfield

Reaction score
Try to google the SQLITE3.dll <~~~ I just Googled it and It works fine

Crasher is working on some servers

Garfield

Reaction score
arguden436 link said:
works.Can you tell me what does Super-aimbot do? is it silent aim ?

IDK What is that :3 I tested it but I think its not working  :stoned:

McAwesome

Reaction score
Can you please change the mod_sa folder name, mod_sa ini name and any mod_sa name to something random? please?

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
McAwesome link said:
Can you please change the mod_sa folder name, mod_sa ini name and any mod_sa name to something random? please?

It aint open source, can't be done.