Need help please

Adeel Saifee

Reaction score
Visual studio coding.. need help please for my assigment have to sumbit today dont have much time please someone help with these tasks
Task 4:
Write a program using Switch case statement to find weekday from number of day’s example: 1 = Monday etc.

Task 5:
Write a C++ program to check whether a character is alphabet, digit or special character.

Task 6:
Write a C++ Program to check leap year using conditional operator. Leap years are years where an extra, or intercalary, day is added to the end of the shortest month, February. The intercalary day, February 29, is commonly referred to as leap day. Leap years have 366 days instead of the usual 365 days and occur almost every four years. Leap years have 366 instead of 365 days.

Task 7:
Write a C++ menu driven program that allows a user to enter 3 numbers and then choose between findings smallest , largest , sum and average . Use else if statement to determine what action to take.

SobFoX

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Visual studio coding.. need help please for my assigment have to sumbit today dont have much time please someone help with these tasks
Task 4:
Write a program using Switch case statement to find weekday from number of day’s example: 1 = Monday etc.

Task 5:
Write a C++ program to check whether a character is alphabet, digit or special character.

Task 6:
Write a C++ Program to check leap year using conditional operator. Leap years are years where an extra, or intercalary, day is added to the end of the shortest month, February. The intercalary day, February 29, is commonly referred to as leap day. Leap years have 366 days instead of the usual 365 days and occur almost every four years. Leap years have 366 instead of 365 days.

Task 7:
Write a C++ menu driven program that allows a user to enter 3 numbers and then choose between findings smallest , largest , sum and average . Use else if statement to determine what action to take.
Tell me what does this look like to you here?