RakSAMP Proxified

wavelengthzero

Reaction score
I've tried using a few proxifier applications with RakSAMP such as Freecap, Proxifier, Socks5Cap etc, but none actually work because it's basically cmd, which isn't supported by these applications. I'm only doing it to bypass the maximum of 5 connections per IP. Could anyone provide me with info on how to use a proxy on RakSAMP, that has been tested and works?

Short of making a few virtual machines and using a VPN through each one I'm clueless.  :imoverit:

|]_ReT1neX_[|

Reaction score
cuntstuble link said:
I've tried using a few proxifier applications with RakSAMP such as Freecap, Proxifier, Socks5Cap etc, but none actually work because it's basically cmd, which isn't supported by these applications. I'm only doing it to bypass the maximum of 5 connections per IP. Could anyone provide me with info on how to use a proxy on RakSAMP, that has been tested and works?

Short of making a few virtual machines and using a VPN through each one I'm clueless.  :imoverit:

Sorry to disappoint you but it is not possible.

You can't have 2 different IP's at the same time, and also you can't run A FEW Virtual Machines + VPN On each of them. They would use too much ram/cpu  :eek:key:

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry to disappoint you [member=23472]|]_ReT1neX_[|[/member]
But it's possible to route specific traffic (port based) trough multiplie proxy's it's just work and probably there are no good programs out there.

|]_ReT1neX_[|

Reaction score
0x688 link said:
But it's possible to route specific traffic (port based) trough multiplie proxy's it's just work and probably there are no good programs out there.

OMFGWTFBBQ  :table_flip:

:eek:key:

"But it's possible"  :me_gusta:

democrazy

Reaction score
once i used 2 vpn, one on my host and on a my virtual machine  :dont_care:
why proxifier dont work? maybe you had bad socks proxy

wavelengthzero

Reaction score
0x688 link said:

Proxifier is good, but I'm unsure if it supports cmd-based applications such as RakSAMP.

democrazy link said:
once i used 2 vpn, one on my host and on a my virtual machine  :dont_care:
why proxifier dont work? maybe you had bad socks proxy

Does Proxifier work for you with RakSAMP? What proxy list are you using?