NGRP Exploits??

Capt.Haxx

Reaction score
I used to airbreak / TP to checkpoints while doing many jobs on NGRP, but somehow i get banned after like 10-15 min.
Please share if you got any undetectable exploits.

m1zg4rd_PL

Reaction score
Capt.Haxx link said:
I used to airbreak / TP to checkpoints while doing many jobs on NGRP, but somehow i get banned after like 10-15 min.

You want undetectable flying? Until admin see that you are flying in the air, you will be banned. You can disable onfoot data, then he will se you are not moving, but when you enable it, then he will se that you are in different place, so you will be banned for TP hack, simple...

Simon98

Reaction score
m1zg4rd link said:
[quote author=Capt.Haxx link=topic=7944.msg45378#msg45378 date=1403726210]

You want undetectable flying? Until admin see that you are flying in the air, you will be banned. You can disable onfoot data, then he will se you are not moving, but when you enable it, then he will se that you are in different place, so you will be banned for TP hack, simple...
[/quote]

If you disable "On Foot data" data and TP and then you enable the again, You'll get banned if the server have TP auto-Detect (I tried it onn NGR and got banned after enabling OnFootData after TPing)

Capt.Haxx

Reaction score
Simon98 link said:
If you disable "On Foot data" data and TP and then you enable the again, You'll get banned if the server have TP auto-Detect (I tried it onn NGR and got banned after enabling OnFootData after TPing)

WHat if i disable on foot data at say position X , then teleport , comeback at same posn X and enable again?

YeAhx

Reaction score
Capt.Haxx link said:
[quote author=Simon98 link=topic=7944.msg45426#msg45426 date=1403781538]

WHat if i disable on foot data at say position X , then teleport , comeback at same posn X and
enable again?
[/quote]

Then You will not get banned. Server detects your location and since you will comeback to your same location (or little far) it will think it's just lag and won't ban you.