Help NGRP money make...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolanduck23

Reaction score
Hi guys.Is there any way i can become rich really really fast by some CLEO or anything in NGRP ? :derp: :derp::derp:

Zin

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
use auto get mats and sell the mats to some lazy ass who cant make mats

Zin

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
It automatically types /Getmats at the place where you do /getmats so basically you can get carrec.cs or anything that records a route record the route of the mat route and then play it and it should loop so you can go afk while it does a route and types /getmats so basically someone else is doing the work for you.

Bebitza99

Reaction score
It automatically types /Getmats at the place where you do /getmats so basically you can get carrec.cs or anything that records a route record the route of the mat route and then play it and it should loop so you can go afk while it does a route and types /getmats so basically someone else is doing the work for you.
please give me a link with auto get mats

Zin

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
you wont fail it does the route exactly as you recorded it it ignores cars/people and just does the route

dolanduck23

Reaction score
How does it matrun automatically ? I don't get it...I went at the mat pickup behind the arms dealer in LS and it just picks up the mats then i have to drive :S there are plenty of auto_mats.cs at the topic which you send i don't understand

bigben07

Reaction score
How does it matrun automatically ? I don't get it...I went at the mat pickup behind the arms dealer in LS and it just picks up the mats then i have to drive :S there are plenty of auto_mats.cs at the topic which you send i don't understand

You have to get a route recorder .cs

Go to Opcode's youtube channel. He has a carrec.cs

Status
Not open for further replies.