Nitro hack in project sonictz

provip12q

Reaction score
when i use nitro = np0 , server close the connection . How to Fix it , please !!! sorry my english bad
img.php

img.php

provip12q

Reaction score
No , I use nitro in sobeit , but I do not use nitro in project sonictz

Harlem

Reaction score
[quote author="provip12q"]No , I use nitro in sobeit , but I do not use nitro in project sonictz
dahell? Wasn't project sonictz a sobeit cheat?[/quote]

i think he means that he have used nitro feature in a normal s0beit, but if he tries it with sonictz he get's @server closed the connection.

Narcotic

Reaction score
Whatever you're typing, don't type it. Simple as that. Just press F11 to bring up the menu and go to cheats > Vehicle Upgrades > Your Choice Of Nitrous. Hope this helped.

provip12q

Reaction score
Whatever you're typing, don't type it. Simple as that. Just press F11 to bring up the menu and go to cheats > Vehicle Upgrades > Your Choice Of Nitrous. Hope this helped.
I cannot use too

DROOG

Reaction score
Yes, whenever i press 0 in s0beit / s0nicTz i get a nitro and get silent kick from the server

Reaction score
Servers do have anti-tunning hack protection, so adding nitro to your vehicle from s0beit it's gonna get you kicked/banned.

provip12q

Reaction score
server do not anti hack nitro , i use cleo nitro very good but nitro in project sonictz @server close the connection