CLEO Help Pickup Opcode

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

C0llerTyp1337

Reaction score
Hi,

im new to this forum.

Im playing on a roleplay server and creating some cleos for a small group of people that are modified for the anti cheat there (like speedhack with max speed 198 because anti cheat warns admin above 198 or fix car with 2000 Car heal in Pay n Spray because otherwise you need to respawn car there to get the 2000 car heal). Anyway, im not a pro on creating cleos but i want to create a new one.

This new shall put a race checkpoint or somethong over some pickups which you can sell on this server for much money, but i miss some opcodes i just dont find. (Just knowing the opcode database of gtag, is there another one with more?)

I need a opcode like: "is pickup in range (Pickup ID) $1 $2 $3 to $1 $2 $3" or something like this. This is the only one i can find :" is_any_pickup_at_coords -2182.652 -247.3813 36.4 " (So i need one that replaces "any" with the specified ID and "at_coords" with "area" or something like that.

The other thing i just dont get is, which of those "Checkpoint" opcodes is the "Racecheckoint" or the maker on minimap? Best thing would be one that is on the radar only.

i know some pickups will only be streamed when you are near them, so this cleo shall loop a request first if it is there.

Sorry 4 bad english^^

Greetz,
C0ller_Typ

Status
Not open for further replies.